Page 112 of 415 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 4144

Thread: Primal Journal (winencandy) page 112

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NourishedEm View Post
    Your C25K practice is inspiring. I don't think I could run for 5 minutes if I was being chased by an axe-wielding maniac! Well, maybe then, but it would probably kill me (the run, not the maniac).
    LMAO!

On Easter treats, my family has all but given up on me.

We used to have an Edible Arrangements store here for chocolate-dipped fruit bouquets. Those things are wonderful. Not enough business here to keep them open though.

Chocolate-dipped fruit is always a win. http://www.berries.com/

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    Cadbury eggs used to be my favorite. One year I got an Easter basket full of just cadbury eggs. I always loved how they had "yolk" inside the white- lol
    I liked those until they made the Caramilk ones. Then they were my favs Now I imagine that they would be way too sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Suse View Post
    I saw that!!!!!!!
    Me too.

Yeah. Well they have been sitting beside me all night tonight and I have NO desire for them today...
    When I asked my daughter to hide them she told me to use my "will power"...

I really have to try your egg/avocado combination. It always looks soooo good!
    Do it!

Your C25K practice is inspiring. I don't think I could run for 5 minutes if I was being chased by an axe-wielding maniac! Well, maybe then, but it would probably kill me (the run, not the maniac).
    LOL!

I've told Peter that he's only allowed to buy me easter treats if he can find something that's a minimum of 70% cocoa. Otherwise, I will only accept jewellery.
    Oh, I like that!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Quote Originally Posted by Diana Renata View Post
    LMAO!

On Easter treats, my family has all but given up on me.

We used to have an Edible Arrangements store here for chocolate-dipped fruit bouquets. Those things are wonderful. Not enough business here to keep them open though.

Chocolate-dipped fruit is always a win. Covered Strawberries, Chocolates, Cupcakes Delivered at Shari's Berries
    Ooh WOW! That looks amazing!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

March Madness
    1. Push the exercises – Prepare for my 5K on April 10!!!!!
    2. SLEEP
    3. Reduce my fat?
    4. Some kind of creative “mind” play

Food
    L – guacamole egg salad (3 eggs), about 7 really thin slices of Maple Leaf “Ready Crisp” bacon, apple & 2 tsp of Macadamia Butter
    D – 2 Chicken Thighs, C cauliflower, C cucumber, 2 forkfulls of “Uncle Ben’s Roasted Chicken” rice. Chai

CRONoMeter #s:
    Cal: 1456
    Protein: 69 g (19%)
    Carbs: 77 g (20%)
    Fat: 101 g (61%)

A bit high...
    And I just can NEVER seem to get 100g of protein…

Avoid Poisons & Stupid Mistakes
    Well, the “Ready Crisp” pre-cooked bacon didn’t taste as good as the last time I had it. I probably won’t buy it again.
    And it was either the bacon or the Macadamia Butter that felt “blah” in my stomach for a couple of hours after I ate it.

I just wanted to taste the rice…

I could have made better choices...BUT I avoided the Mini Eggs!

Move Slowly, Lift Heavy, Sprint
    Nope, I was up and gone way too early for that today…

Sleep, Sun, Play, and Use Your Brain
    I DID turn the computer off, but I still didn’t get to bed until 11:10…

My phone rang at 3:30 am!!
    My sister. Wanting my VISA #.
    Her son was at an airport in BC. The bank hadn’t transferred his money, there was only one ticket left for the flight home.
    Neither of them have a credit card.
    Ugh. I stumble downstairs, find my card and give her the info.
    I climb back in bed and she calls AGAIN. What’s my security code? I don’t know. I gave her all the codes and passwords I had…
    Five minutes later I get a text. “Dont worry nothing on ur visa his money ended up coming through so all is good sorry to wake u”

Of course, it took FOREVER to fall back asleep. And then my alarm rang at 5:30
    I hit the snooze once.

I had a nice easy, uneventful supply day. Construction classes. We watched Mike Holmes.

I spent some time on the desktop PC, moving and deleting files because the 500G C drive was FULL!
    (I have 2 other 500G drives on that computer as well)

It’s SNOWING out tonight.
    It’s supposed to be spring!

I'm going to bed EARLY tonight!
    Really!!!
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by winencandy View Post
    Well, the “Ready Crisp” pre-cooked bacon didn’t taste as good as the last time I had it. I probably won’t buy it again.
    And it was either the bacon or the Macadamia Butter that felt “blah” in my stomach for a couple of hours after I ate it.
    I'm betting the bacon, macadamias are a gift from God, so it couldn't have been that!

I could have made better choices...BUT I avoided the Mini Eggs!
    Yay

I'm going to bed EARLY tonight!
    Really!!!
    Yeah, yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm betting the bacon, macadamias are a gift from God, so it couldn't have been that!
    I think you are right

Yeah, yeah, I'll believe it when I see it.
    I've checked out several journals. Not all of the ones I usually read.
    I'm shutting down the Macbook NOW (its 10:22 pm) and going to get ready for bed.

"Cause I now have another teaching job tomorrow morning!

Nite.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Suse is offline Senior Member
    I've told Peter that he's only allowed to buy me easter treats if he can find something that's a minimum of 70% cocoa. Otherwise, I will only accept jewellery.
    I soooooooooo like this idea!!!

I was supposed to drive into the city this morning for a supply teaching job.
    I turned around because of the road conditions, thereby avoiding a stupid mistake and possible trauma
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

tooround is offline Senior Member
    We got about 4 inches of heavy snow, all between midnight and now. Shocking ... and slippery!

We got it too, and then we got ice!
    There is a large broken branch laying on our roof and hydro line

My Farmer has gone for the chainsaw.
    "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy