Thread: De-Lurking to Introduce Myself! page

Ellen is offline Member

De-Lurking to Introduce Myself!

Shop Now
    I feel like I'm de-cloaking like a Klingon bird of prey (yep, trekkie alert!). Anyway, I've been reading MDA and the forum for about 13 months, and have been primal for about 3 solid months during that time, and half-assed primal for the rest of the time. It is time to kick it into gear -- I even started a primal journal, which I hope to keep up.

Who am I? Former athletic type, though I've always been overweight. I played basketball, soccer and softball and have always loved to swim, weight lift and dance. I grew up in the music scene - I loved and will always love punk rock, hard core and ska, and my favorite band is AFI. I was often the only 17 year old girl in the mosh pit. I've always done my own thing in my circles of friends -- my looong brown hair had various strands of red/orange/yellow in it throughout high school and college, and I've pierced my own nose - twice (two side by side rings). However, I also like to get dressed up nice, wear glamorous make-up, and do professional-type business things I'm pretty much a huge goofball and dork (whale penis!) most of the time, but do my best to act like an adult when the moment calls for it (see business professional, above).

Really, I just like to have fun, travel, play on the beach, have good friends, make money to use in positive ways, and live an impactful life. Primal living fits in really well with my desires and goals for my (and my husband's) life and my future children's lives!

Sam Cree is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck! Welcome!

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! So, what's inspiring you to de-cloak? Tachyon pings?
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Ellen is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    Welcome! So, what's inspiring you to de-cloak? Tachyon pings?
    Ha, ha Exactly!! And, hey, congratulations on your pregnancy!

Ellen is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Cree View Post
    Best of luck! Welcome!
    Thanks a lot!