Thread: Primal Leap package page

TinaC is offline Senior Member

Primal Leap package

Has anyone ordered and received the Primal Leap package? What's it like? Do you like it?

Setabas is offline Senior Member
    I just found this primal world a month or so ago thanks to an Amazon recommendation. Given that I was at primal square one, I ordered the kit a received it literally within 2 days. The kit is tremendously well designed and presented and the description of the contents on the Primalblueprint website is spot on.

The kit has tons of info, but does not just repeat everything in the Primal Blueprint book. As I said, it has a ton of info, but more importantly, a set of strategies and activities and cheat sheets to help you adopt all aspects.of the blueprint. I like it a lot, but if you're an "expert" Grok then you may not need it.

No expert here. Wondering if the materials provide sample menus and meal plans.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    I don't know... but I called and asked them about some of my own questions, they were friendly and helpful. Could get answers straight from the horse's mouth!

And if you want more detail from people taking the Leap themselves, I really liked this older thread: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...he-Primal-Leap
    and of course I'm sure people will reply here.

I'm seriously tempted to pay for it NOW just for the extra goodies, even though I can't really go for it till... hmm... February probably, post c-section.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Jenny,

Thanks for the link.

Tina