Thread: Tailgating! page

K.ROB is offline Senior Member

Tailgating!

Primal Fuel
    Not sure how many of you on here tailgate at football games, but we do for every Seahawk game.

This time last year I was not following the blueprint. Obviously there is plenty of meat to be had since we start grilling minutes after we arrive. But, i usually make breakfast and this used to be french toast because i could make the mix the night before and it was super easy.

So is there any breakfast options that would be super easy and quick for a few people that you can think of?

Thanks

GO HAWKS!

Minxxa is offline Senior Member
    Maybe some kind of egg scramble... You can mix up the eggs, onion, peppers, cheese, veggies, meat, whatever, all together in a tupperware, then just take a pan and scramble there. Bacon's easy to cook on the grill too.

Coconut pancakes (from the book) might work, too if you really want a substitute kinda thing.
    "Boy I got vision and the rest of the world is wearing bifocals" - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid

MeatMe216 is offline Senior Member
    hardboiled eggs and precooked bacon

livingprimal is offline Senior Member
    Hey, another Hawks fan!!! Yeah!!! Who says you need eggs for breakfast? Fire up that grill and fill it with steak, chicken, hot dogs, burgers, etc. Or make a Bacon Explosion and heat it up on your grill....that would be delish! You will be the envy of every tailgater within 50 miles of Qwest Field!! That's what I plan on doing if I can ever get my hands on tickets!
    Go Hawks!!

K.ROB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by livingprimal View Post
    Hey, another Hawks fan!!! Yeah!!! Who says you need eggs for breakfast? Fire up that grill and fill it with steak, chicken, hot dogs, burgers, etc. Or make a Bacon Explosion and heat it up on your grill....that would be delish! You will be the envy of every tailgater within 50 miles of Qwest Field!! That's what I plan on doing if I can ever get my hands on tickets!
    Go Hawks!!

That sounds good to me.

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Sausages with eggs. Yum!

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Frittata or egg muffins made ahead (reheat in foil on the grill, if you wish). Bacon, sausage, or any other meat. Fruit in coconut milk. Coffee!!!
    Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid