Thread: Choc, Nut and Whatever pie page

crushyourenemies is offline Junior Member

Choc, Nut and Whatever pie

Shop Now
    Made this last night:

1 x 40g bar of 70% chocolate
    1 cup of nuts

Throw into food processor until its like a choc nut butter and really runny, pour into a cup measure and put in fridge overnight until solid.
    I imagine you could put anything else in you liked hence the whatever in the post title. I made 2, one with hazelnuts and one with almonds.

Piscator is offline Senior Member
    Snacking on G&B 85% with a bit of creamed coconut on top. Niiiiiice. Might have to try that nut concoction next - w/ creamed coconut on top. Of course, I could just add a nut on top of the coconut and mash it in. Yeah, that seems easier than cleaning the food processor. I'm on the 30 day challenge, so taking it easy on the chocolate right now.
    Last edited by Piscator; 09-08-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piscator View Post
    Snacking on G&B 85% with a bit of creamed coconut on top. Niiiiiice. Might have to try that nut concoction next - w/ creamed coconut on top. Of course, I could just add a nut on top of the coconut and mash it in. Yeah, that seems easier than cleaning the food processor. I'm on the 30 day challenge, so taking it easy on the chocolate right now.
    Good luck with the 30 day challenge! I lost 15lbs on it without changing anything but my diet.

Bushrat is offline Senior Member
    @ OP: Have you thought about melting the chocolate over the nuts? My old man does it with regular chocolate and I've wondered whether it would work with 70% or higher.

That would be like a cadburys all nut... Nice. I've melted 85% before so wouldn't be hard.