Thread: Aloha from Texas. page

postermama is offline Junior Member

Smile Aloha from Texas.

Shop Now
    Aloha! My name is Sandy, I was born in Hawaii and relocated to Texas, yes I know! I'm Nuts. My oldest daughter is Primal and I like the whole idea of clean eating so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm hoping for some wise advice, because I'm not as creative as my daughter is. I need a list or something to pick my meals from, something I can look at, like a menu. I also need ideas for snacks. This could be an exciting journey if I can make it easy. I'm also concerned about meals for the rest of the family, I really don't think they will give up their precious carbs. Maybe you can guide me into this adventure and I will be eternally grateful. Mahalo

Well I made it through day 1 of the primal challenge. Had a great smoothie for breakfast. Lunch was at work and I took some beef and salad and some primal hummus that I made. I turned down some popcorn that had become a weekday ritual and to top it all off I attended High Holy days, at my temple, for Rosh Hashanah, and didn't eat a single sweet after-wards. A great start to the New Year.
    Last edited by postermama; 09-08-2010 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Forgot intro.

ikaika is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the forums, mama !

Happy Rosh Hashanah and congrats!

-写
    Little Saiyan