Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: I have taken ze challenge page 24

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yeah thanks Meat, I will put a $1 in the douche jar. In my defense i drank a marg and a mojito prior to that post. I do not impress myself.

@Jenny-you are correct in your thinking, if I would have been an ass blast of a teacher & the kids sucked it up on their tests we would not be on a turnaround plan. Of course I am on the committee for the T plan due to the fact that I totally rock at committees. I am not holding back on my hubris for this one because it is the truth. Why can't I be good at something awesome like playing the keytar or speaking Russian?

Facts:
    -The stress of my job has become too high. I have been there 8 yrs. 75% of teachers @ this school have left in 8 yrs.THAT tells you how hard this school is.
    - I need a new job & I just finished my Master's in ED last yr.
    -My husband is trying to find a new job/career too.
    -I am 31 & was planning on having children born from my own beaver.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Deep breath
    Deep breath
    Deep breath

It is going to be just fine.

I am on day two of being back to primal & I already ate two mini peanut butter cups but I am not counting them. I know sticking to my diet is key but food is my stressed friend.
    Last edited by me2; 09-18-2011 at 02:00 PM. Reason: purrrrrrr
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

AbigailLyn is offline Senior Member
    OH no! You can't stop now! I've just found you!

Spent the majority of my sunday night (took a nap and can't sleep) stalking your journal, although I had to skip about 10 pages because I acknoledged impossibility and the mini-mark in my head is telling me I won't be able to wake up without an alarm clock if I stay up much longer.

Good luck getting on the wagon, I just got fully on it a few weeks ago, and to be honest I'm half considering drowning my oxen and swimming for the shore without this stupid wagon...

me2
    Quote Originally Posted by AbigailLyn View Post
    OH no! You can't stop now! I've just found you!

Spent the majority of my sunday night (took a nap and can't sleep) stalking your journal, although I had to skip about 10 pages because I acknoledged impossibility and the mini-mark in my head is telling me I won't be able to wake up without an alarm clock if I stay up much longer.

Good luck getting on the wagon, I just got fully on it a few weeks ago, and to be honest I'm half considering drowning my oxen and swimming for the shore without this stupid wagon...
    Oddly helpful AbigailLyn. Really I find it somewhat inexplicable that you would invest your time in my lil ol effed up journal. I'm going to keep in trucking. I was so proud of myself a couple of weeks ago. Reminds me of this song.

As for you, stay on the wagon and keep playing Oregon Trail, even though it is not technically primal.
    Last edited by me2; 09-19-2011 at 06:23 PM.

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

me2
    Last night I:
    1. Crapped my brains out at midnight probably because I ate too much spicy spicy sloppy joe that I just ate more of.
    2. Freaked out about scary ass noises all night that probably came from my fan due to the fact that my husband is gone and he took the dogs and I'm not in the NRA bitches. Fortunately I have a 2 inch samurai sword replica that I bought at Star Con when I was 9 that I can use to protect myself.
    3. Woke up to find I not only left my back door unlocked I also left it ajar.

Today I:
    1. Had a totally shitty meeting in which the principal dumped 2 tons of zoo doo on our heads.
    3. Drank 3 glasses of box wine & am now inboxicated and alone.

Off to watch some crap TV.

Tomorrow=100% Primal.

Totally appropriate quote from Paul Chek:

"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts. You've lost sight of the essence of what creates life, what gives you the well-being and vitality to really live. It's only when you are alive, fully present, self fulfilled and happy that you are truly doing what counts. What good are you to your family if you burn out? Think of yourself as the sun in the sky and your family and friends as being dependent on your light. As the sun, it is your duty to care of yourself so that you never burn out. Like the sun you can only share the energy you have. Unfortunately it has become common for people to burn out while trying to be everywhere and be everything. "
    Last edited by me2; 09-19-2011 at 06:33 PM. Reason: I'm a teacher

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    I can't imagine working as a teacher in a school.

I can imagine using advanced mind control techniques and black magic on the children, but when having to deal with parents, and principles I'd probably just reach for a chainsaw.... because... eeewww.

NoSaladWithoutMeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFriendly View Post
    I can't imagine working as a teacher in a school.

I can imagine using advanced mind control techniques and black magic on the children, but when having to deal with parents, and principles I'd probably just reach for a chainsaw.... because... eeewww.
    I reserve the rights to the expression: "eewww", so please TM it when using >:c
    Last edited by NoSaladWithoutMeat; 09-22-2011 at 05:24 PM.
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

Unsolicited Advice Is Welcome Here.

OMG dude, why on earth would you forsake a lifestyle of meat and butter for... peanut butter cups?!!!!!!!?!?!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Today I had a peanut butter cupcake (two things I hate most in this world, combined), and I almost threw up a little in my mouth.
    Almost.
    Then I took the subway and there was a drunken, passed out man lying in his own puke on the floor of a train, and THEN I puked in my mouth.

I would write more to emphasise my discontent, but I don't want to give you the disease of my depression.
    There comes a time when you become so fat and sick that you're suddenly willing to listen.

DarthFriendly is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    OMG dude, why on earth would you forsake a lifestyle of meat and butter for... peanut butter cups?!!!!!!!?!?!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Today I had a peanut butter cupcake (two things I hate most in this world, combined), and I almost threw up a little in my mouth.
    Almost.
    Then I took the subway and there was a drunken, passed out man lying in his own puke on the floor of a train, and THEN I puked in my mouth.

I would write more to emphasise my discontent, but I don't want to give you the disease of my depression.
    Well, at least you didn't throw up into your nose.

Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    Yeah thanks Meat, I will put a $1 in the douche jar. In my defense i drank a marg and a mojito prior to that post. I do not impress myself.

@Jenny-you are correct in your thinking, if I would have been an ass blast of a teacher & the kids sucked it up on their tests we would not be on a turnaround plan. Of course I am on the committee for the T plan due to the fact that I totally rock at committees. I am not holding back on my hubris for this one because it is the truth. Why can't I be good at something awesome like playing the keytar or speaking Russian?

Facts:
    -The stress of my job has become too high. I have been there 8 yrs. 75% of teachers @ this school have left in 8 yrs.THAT tells you how hard this school is.
    - I need a new job & I just finished my Master's in ED last yr.
    -My husband is trying to find a new job/career too.
    -I am 31 & was planning on having children born from my own beaver.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

Deep breath
    Deep breath
    Deep breath

It is going to be just fine.

I am on day two of being back to primal & I already ate two mini peanut butter cups but I am not counting them. I know sticking to my diet is key but food is my stressed friend.
    I speak Russian and I approve this message: DA.

DBM
    DBM is offline Junior Member
    Stay with it me2, I've just finished reading through your thread,it took a few days off and on it was entertaining (you are very funny) but I was also feeling for you and your pain/struggles. Anyway don't give up there are people out here cheering for you
    DBM

Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast