I went to primal eating about 2 weeks ago and have learned a lot in that short period of time. One of my dear friends on Facebook was doing a Whole30 challenge and I looked it up and came across this site during my research and decided it would be worth the try....afterall, I felt like crap, had no energy and am overweight.

I have to say tha I feel great already....but am having a hard time getting used to eatng all of my veggies. I am having to experiment and try new things because I was never a big veggie eater. I am also in an area where it is difficult to get my hands on organic and non processed meats etc. but im going to continue to "hunt". So far so good. The first week I dropped over 6 pounds and have just had overall better moods.

Now I can keep track of things better with this journal and the challenge itself!

B: 2 eggs, 2 slices turkey bacon, homeade salsa cup of green/white tea (I use one of each)
S: Mixed nuts (no peanuts) and black grapes (those suckers are sweet!)
L: Leftover steak wrapped in bacon, asparagus
S: trail mix and an orange
For dinner I am going to have a grileld tuna steak and brocolli and later some sort of berries or maybe and apple sprinkled with cinnimon.