Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Denver area Primals...cookout?

Cool Denver area Primals...cookout?

Shop Now
    Hey all!
    Anyone in the Denver area interested in getting together for a cookout, and a try at the whole cow?
    I would vote next weekend or the 2nd of October (though that's cutting it close).
    If someone has a pool, there's pool activities (racing, diving, marco polo). If we want to meet in Golden or Morrison, we could go hiking. In fact, I think exploring dino footprints is a great "grok" activity.

Each person could bring one dish...thoughts?
    Melodious

I live outside of Denver, but would gladly, jubilantly come down to join in the festivities!
    The only bummer is I just commited to covering in the restaurant every fri & sat eve until mid Oct (I have this sat off cuz I have tickets to Girlyman @ the Soiled Dove )
    Sundays work best for me at this time.
    I still have a large pkg of lamb steaks in the freezer or a bison heart (Anticuchos baby!!)
    I love the dinosaur footprint idea! very grokky

I have a fantastic nut and cherry desert I can make...
    Sunday afternoons work for me... anyone for the 19th?
    And, if only you and I want to go, we can each scare up a few friends for a fun food event, right?

19th works for me!!
    Hey Meadow! where are you???

Anyone else interested?

I would be interested. Let me know where you all want to meet and hopefully we get nice weather!

mhoward - you don't have private messaging, but I'm going to try to organize this over e-mail. I've sent PMs to a bunch of Colorado residents. I don't want to put my personal e-mail on this forum, but if you can PM me with your info, we can get in touch outside of MDA.

If you are talking about October 19, count me in. I go hiking around red rocks once a week, so I am up for it.

unfortunately the 19th doesn't work for me - wedding out of town. i will have to catch you all next time!

Learn More
    Sadly, I missed this(new to the forum). However, if you do something like this again in the future, I'd love to meet Groks!