Hi all,

Just joined up in the last week, looking a dropping a few kilos (10 to 15kgs) to get back to the lean green surfing machine I once was. Been struggling with sciatica for the last 8-9 months and in a quest to get fit enough to get on the water again I googled SUP (standup paddling) exercises where I came across a link to the caveman diet.

After six months on and off the caveman diet and the grains..... I dropped a few Kilos (started at 120kgs (260lbs). I felt better when eating CMD and knew it was the right choice so researched a bit more and came across MDA, from there I brought the PB book and its all fallen into place. Been pretty much 100% PBing it except for a bit of cream on my berries and watching what I eat and have dropped another 5 kgs (10lb) over the last three weeks

So here we are, backs still sore but I am moving better and dropping weight each week, which has got to help in the long run. Looking fwd to picking up plenty of tips on how so stay with the PB way and increase my fitness and health.

cheers FBF