Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 30 day challenge 9/7-10/6

Wink 30 day challenge 9/7-10/6

Shop Now
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Johnny. I'm a 27 year old actor living in a suburb of the good ole Detroit, MI. I have recently discovered living the Primal way from a fellow acting friend who had phenominal results. He has lived primal for over one year. I promised to give it a shot for 30 days. So far I have already cut grains out for the passed twenty days, but starting today begins my full force Primal blueprint journey. I have already went from 245lbs to 238 in 19 days, so I can't wait to see where I can go from here!

I currently own the Primal Blueprint book along with a pair of Nike Free shoes that I coincidentally have owned for the past 6 months. I am also getting Vibram Fivefingers this week for my birthday. I will report back the differences between the two shoes along with my diet and exercise program.

thanks for checking in!

Johnny

Congrats on starting the challenge... I saw your vid when it was linked to the vid of my OTHER acct (PrimalTerp) Glad to have you solidly on board for Primal living!

PS I just got Vibs for my Birthday!!! THEY ROCK!

haha... @ the v necks

WOO!
    ok thats it...
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mandabear2010 View Post
    Congrats on starting the challenge... I saw your vid when it was linked to the vid of my OTHER acct (PrimalTerp) Glad to have you solidly on board for Primal living!

PS I just got Vibs for my Birthday!!! THEY ROCK!

haha... @ the v necks

WOO!
    ok thats it...

Hey thanks for stopping by. I watched your primal video day 1. Very cool of you to do sign language along with verbal commentating. I notice you do crossfit? That is one thing I question about the book. I was a former gym rat and loved to work out a lot. It seems that the book sort of steers you away from the gym, but I'm thinking I may get better results if I hit the gym more. What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyflynn View Post
    Hey thanks for stopping by. I watched your primal video day 1. Very cool of you to do sign language along with verbal commentating. I notice you do crossfit? That is one thing I question about the book. I was a former gym rat and loved to work out a lot. It seems that the book sort of steers you away from the gym, but I'm thinking I may get better results if I hit the gym more. What are your thoughts?
    Yeah the book does kinda steer people away from CW work outs but I personally (Along with TONS of forum folks) feel that CF is a great match up to PB... there is no real regularity... it is all bout high intensity diversity. I go 3x/week and feel amazing. I never have been fit, I have never been much of anything atheletically so really it is amazing that a gym like CF works so well for anyone at any level. I go in my VFFs and absolutely LOVE it...

thanks for watching my vid! I will keep up with you now, one more journal to add to my subs! Keep up the good work Johnny!
    Live Like No One Else

OMG that is the perfect assessment of the VFFS!!! I went to WalMart and was just waiting to get kicked out!!!

Totally get the birthday thing... do the beer-skip the bread... a good 50/50...

P.S. filming quality... Im so pissed im not watching anymore *wink*

Have a great day!
    Manda
    Live Like No One Else

Learn More
    just went to the gym and weighed in at 236. Down from 245 in less than a month. Also had a Jay Robb Protein shake with coconut milk. This lifestyle is easy!

also, viva la Vibram Fivefingers. The best damn "Shoes" I've ever had