Thread: I am a beliver page

terriel Guest

Shop Now

I have been primal for about 2.5 weeks now. I became a beliver yesterday when I went on a hike with friends. We were hiking a mountain and I brought some dryed fruit, almonds, walnut mixture and clery with almond butter for food. My girlfriend brought 3 power bars, a peanut butter sandwich, chips and 2 bananas. Halfway through our 7 hour hike she bonked hard, I felt fine. I guess my system must be dipping into my fat reserves. I just want to say thank you for changing my life. The last couple of weeks have been hard, but I see and feel the results.

maba is offline Senior Member

Good for you terriel. Hmm, you've given me an idea here. I must take my muggle family members on a long hike.

hfox is offline Junior Member

Maba, LOL @ the idea. I've been trying to do the same w/ my own "muggle family members," but it's no easy task! Your muggle phrase has just become part of my vernacular ;-)

maba is offline Senior Member

I must give credit where it's due. I believe it's Tarlach that I first saw using the term.

Katt is offline Senior Member

Heh. I have only ever heard it in the Harry Potter series used for non wizards.

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
    Current weight: 199
    Goal: 145

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

I think that's what geocachers call non-geocachers too...muggles. haha. Go Harry Potter!

and to the OP, that is so awesome that you had a direct comparison epiphany like that. Hope your friend noticed too.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.