Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello from Wisconsin page 2

ToniWA is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    BBCoachSarah ~ I was an addict of the bread/cracker/cereal variety and I can honestly say that I only have passing fantasies of indulging in them again. I have let loose on a few occasions and my body has hated me for it. I was in Vegas this weekend and paid $40 for a 24 hr pass to 7 of the best buffets there. And holy hell, I took advantage! And then I was sick on Sunday with my joints screaming at me and a poofy gut. Yeah, that sucks, but it was the kick in the pants I needed to get myself back on track.

Did you grow up in Janesville? I did and left for the military waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1992. I was there in July and the bugs were horrendous! I had to take a video when I was on the back roads near my parents place in Milton at night. It was like it was snowing there were so many bugs bouncing off my windshield. Ugh and more ugh.
    Anyway, good luck on your primal adventure!

femininefigure2 is offline Junior Member
    ToniWA--yes, this year the bugs are bad because the weather has been great. The rain/sun balance and temperatures have been nearly perfect. Great for a bug party! Your parents are in Milton? We have a cottage on Lake Koshkonong! Talk about bugs!

Barefoot is offline Member
    I'm a Wisconsin native too. I grew up in Beloit & Appleton, and might be moving back to eastern WI next year. I still have a lot of family all over the state.

Classic is offline Senior Member
    Hey Barefoot,
    When did you live in Beloit?

Barefoot is offline Member
    We lived in Beloit until 1990, I was 12 when we left. I lived on Riverside Dr. & went to the township schools. You?

Classic is offline Senior Member
    I lived on the north end. Last block of Roosevelt Ave. I left in 1971 ;-) Before you were born I am afraid. I still love Wisconsin and I am still a Packers fan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12