Thread: Zach - ready to go Primal page

Drama is offline Member

Zach - ready to go Primal

Primal Fuel
    Hey guys, I'm 22 years old and a medical chemistry major at SIUe. I'm graduating next semester and plan on moving to Denver or possibly San Diego after graduation. I have been reading MDA for about a month, and I've purchased both of Mark's books. I haven't found my rhythm yet, but I'm working on cooking some delicious recipes and going from there.

I've been a weight lifter for 8 years, so I have experience in the fitness community. I used to follow bodybuilding diets that coincidentally were also low carb (and fruits were not totally restricted!).

I much prefer the Primal eating plan over weighing all of my food with a food scale and eating every 3 hours.

Good to be involved at my age, and I hope to pass on my knowledge (gained through experience) to my friends and family!

Look forward to getting involved!

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
    Hey guys, I'm 22 years old and a medical chemistry major at SIUe. I'm graduating next semester and plan on moving to Denver or possibly San Diego after graduation. I have been reading MDA for about a month, and I've purchased both of Mark's books. I haven't found my rhythm yet, but I'm working on cooking some delicious recipes and going from there.
    Good to be involved at my age, and I hope to pass on my knowledge (gained through experience) to my friends and family!
    Absolutely. Welcome to MDA.

Wishing you the very best,
    Katherine

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Drama is offline Member
    Thanks Katherine. I do research on campus -- you work in a lab too?

darienx19 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Another St Louisan : ) I guess it was bound to happen that ANYONE else in this city would take up primal and be on here hehehe. Glad you've joined and welcome!