Thread: Fat Burner supplement Question page

Odar is offline Senior Member

Fat Burner supplement Question

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Would taking a fat burning supplement hinder process of ketosis whilst on PB... its just that I need to have concentration and energy for my job and going low carb in the initial stages ( or carb flu) stages is not helping with my energy levels!

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Odar View Post
    Would taking a fat burning supplement hinder process of ketosis whilst on PB... its just that I need to have concentration and energy for my job and going low carb in the initial stages ( or carb flu) stages is not helping with my energy levels!
    Be sure you're getting sufficient potassium and magnesium as it will help *a lot*. See my sig links and krispin.com

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Heh, so what "fat-burning supplement" would this be? The vast majority are complete and utter bunk.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

Odar is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cillakat View Post
    Be sure you're getting sufficient potassium and magnesium as it will help *a lot*. See my sig links and krispin.com
    Hi Cillakat - I do take magnesium , but here in Oz you cannot get potassium over the counter - need a doc's prescription. Will see how it all goes with the added "fat burning" supplements - which really is only a caffeine based product!