Thread: Ready for the challenge page

Horsewoman is offline Senior Member

Ready for the challenge

Primal Fuel
    Hi, I am a newbie from the UK, ready and raring to go for the 30 day challenge.

I have been on a wholefoods, protein, wholegrains, no sugar etc diet for the last 10 years. Well not that I am claiming I stuck to it perfectly all that time!

I am gluten intolerant and became quite ill from it a few years ago before I knew what was going on, and I am still not back to myself after 18 months off gluten. Dairy also bothers me.

I've been playing around with primal and eating primal meals for the last 3 weeks or so, and am ready to tighten things up and get serious for the next 30 days and see where that takes me.

I reckon primal is the best way to avoid gluten as well. So many processed foods are contaminated and even in allergy branded gluten free grains I have found wheat or something similar!

Catalyst is offline Member
    look fwd to hearing about your progress. My wife is (most likely) celiac and I am trying to integrate PB eating into her diet.
    RKC, AFAA PT
    ------------------------------------------------
    “We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons.” -Jim Rohn

melodious is offline Senior Member
    Celiac disease sucks.
    I find this so very much easier than just trying to "avoid gluten" in processed foods.
    Honestly - I think you'll find it freeing to eat good, healthy, fresh fruits, veggies and meats. No gluten to be seen.
    Welcome!

TheDawg is offline Junior Member
    Hello I am a newbie from NC. My dad is the one who got me started in the primal lifestyle. I am ready and really excited about the challenge. I wish everyone luck within there next month.