Thread: Going for the 30 Challenge! page

SouthernGrok is offline Junior Member

Going for the 30 Challenge!

I have been reading the Daily Apple for about a month now and the 30 day challenge starting this week is exactly what I needed to fully commit! I am really looking forward to taking a more active role in my health rather than keep putting junk into my body.
    My only problem, I really dislike fish. Anyone have a suggestion on getting over that?

smandysen is offline Junior Member
    No suggestions, I've just found the site as of yesterday and it looks interesting. I would love to join the challenge, but just sent my order in today - so it won't even ship until Tuesday at the earliest. Guess I can join a couple days late?

ScottMGS is offline Junior Member
    I don't think you need to buy anything to be part of the challenge.

Have you tried super fresh fish? Usually people who don;t like fish haven't had fish fresh outa the ocean. Try eating something fresh and white for starters like halibut or cod. I'm not sure what you get down in MD but go take a hike down on your fisherman's wharf and get to know your local fish and try something new and different.

Bane is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernGrok View Post
    My only problem, I really dislike fish. Anyone have a suggestion on getting over that?
    Sure. Don't eat fish!

I don't think it's so important that you should be forcing yourself to eat something you really dislike. I eat some fish, but often it's only once or twice a month. I do take fish oil, however.

Seriously, cut out the grains, sugar, and other crap. Load up of fresh veggies, meat, eggs, snack on nuts and seeds... I don't see a problem with that.