Thread: Anyone near Fayetteville, Arkansas? page

Isfahel is offline Senior Member

Anyone near Fayetteville, Arkansas?

Primal Fuel
    Hi, I'm a two week noob to Primal, went from being a lifetime vegetarian, 29 year habit broken! To eating 100% primal and loving the energy and feeling great. I'm looking forwards to loosing those 22 (actually now 18) extra pounds after having my 3rd child. I think it'd be fun to find others who live primal in the area to hang out with, share recipes, play - would LOVE to get into Ultimate Frisbee, hike, etc. Anyone interested? Marie

trapperjohnme is offline Senior Member
    not sure there are a lot of us NW arkies on here. I am more in the river valley, about an hour out of Fay'

Ms Whatsit is offline Junior Member
    Hi, I know this is an old thread, but hopefully you're still active. Just wanted to let you know I'm just down the road from you in Rogers Arkansas.
    Glad to see I'm not alone.

Hi! Yes, I'm still around, not as perfect as I was when I started but still enjoying the Primal lifestyle. I'm loving the spring and digging in the garden and the awesome feeling of squatting barefoot behind a Jersey cow and milking my very own fresh milk with tons of delicious cream. Can't get any better than that!

trapperjohnme is offline Senior Member
    that makes a whole three of us!

profdjj is offline Senior Member
    I'm in SW Missouri. Join the NWA Hiking group and you'll find a lot of people that are in to moving slowly, rock climbing, canoeing, etc. They don't eat primal but they definitely act primal. Love that group. I hike with them as often as I can. Look them up on MeetUp.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Ya, well we live in a very liberal vegan/veggie type of area, so I'm not surprised. Hmm, I'll have to check out the Hiking group, didn't know about that, sounds like fun.