Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: moonablaze's log

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by moonablaze View Post
    Should I go ahead with the conventional shanks or stick to ground and lean cuts?
    Why not get alittle of each?

BEWARE THE WRATH OF THE GLUTEN MONSTER!

decided to go ahead and get the shanks, so there's a big bag of them in the fridge waiting to be cooked up. lifted a lot of heavy things today, but I'm still gonna try and convince myself to do a sprint workout later this evening.

CSA veggies are awesome.

the shanks were awesome. bunch more in the freezer for later. I have not been keeping up with my workouts. I'm moving slowly plenty, but I need to do sprints and lift heavy things more formally. it's a little late tonight, so that's a goal for tomorrow.

ok, my depression has been getting in the way of my bodily health and I haven't lost any weight this month . Starting today, my physical health helps my mental health. FORMAL workout every single day, even if I've been walking already. I think I'm gonna stop buying dairy (I'll use up what I have in the house but clearly I've been eating too much of it).

Shop Now
    2 consecutive days of working out. yay me. all reasonable food too. my pecs are super sore though. cest la vie.
    physically, I feel sore and lousy, but emotionally, it's good to stick to my guns!

ok, here's the way I can allow myself a day off of working out without letting it get out of hand: I get a day off IF and ONLY IF it is Sunday and I've done all my homework for the week. got that self? do ALL your homework and get A SINGLE DAY off the gym. Best offer you're gonna get for a while. NO you may NOT trade the day off for sugar. and you ESPECIALLY are not allowed to "treat yourself" to sugar for being "so good" and working out.

I think treating my self as an annoying teenager may just work for me...
    Last edited by moonablaze; 09-21-2010 at 10:19 PM.