Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 32 days in and close to bailing out page 7

cillakat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Donk View Post
    My diet is basically oil, meat, eggs, low carb greens like lettuce, spinach etc. Over 6000cals a day and Ive put on 44lbs of mass in the last 3 months. I dont drink coffee or any alcohol cos Grok didnt either.
    Ignore the vegan raw foodist troll (Donk and Durianrider)

Don't let them suck up your time guys. Add them to your ignore list and move along.

Add to ignore by clicking on their names in any of their posts. On the profile page, one of the options (along with pm or send email) is IGNORE THIS USER.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

PrimalTarheel is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Toad View Post
    PrimalTarheel - I do agree with what you have to say for the most part. But, a lot of people limit carb in take in order to lose weight. It is much easier to lose weight when you do limit the carbs then it is to eat as many as you want even if you avoid grains.

If one does not need to lose weight then eating any foods they want as much as they want is great advice within reason. Of course one should not eat only fruits and veggies but I think a primal folk understands that.
    Primal Toad, if somebody is having trouble losing weight while only eating even 200 carbs, much less 150 or even 100, then THEY are doing something seriously wrong and should start looking elsewhere for adjustments to their routine.

It simply is not a true that weight loss requires such low carb levels. What is true is that all these folks on here reporting suffering from exhaustion and about to give up ARE not going to be a success story. I think advocating super low carb to these folks is nothing short of counterproductive and is setting them up to fail.

A diet based on a wide variety of fruits a veggies, nuts, seeds, healthy fat and with moderate exercise, low stress and enough sleep pretty much guarantees a healthy weight loss regimen!! There simply is no need whatsoever for these people to put themselves through hell. I can only imagine all the other aspects of their life that are being damaged by what they report are the problems they have with the ultra low carb craze. I mean, they must be suffering at work, in the bedroom, etc.......and I ask you, what is the point if its screwing up your life so badly?!? Primal living is about simplicity and ease. It just is not meant to be an extreme program. If its gotten extreme for some then I suggest the sit back, take stock and reexamine the priorities they have and what exactly Mark is advocating here because NOTHING in his book should lead people to the extreme sorts of behaviors I'm seeing on this forum.

frankly, it shocked me to find this. I expected to find a forum of much more level headed people. Instead I found a forum that seems taken over by extreme diet advocates pushing a way of living that is NOT in line with the book I read that brought me to this very site!! What I'm seeing is a disconnect between the author/owner of the site and what this forums members are actually advocating.......AND it seems the people that are having problems are being given advice that will only make things worse for them by advocates of the extreme! If going into ketosis works for you then GREAT but I think all these people doing that need to realize that 99% of people cant stick with that and, so, they should act accordingly and not push such an extreme stance on primal newbs. Its dangerous if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalTarheel View Post
    Primal Toad, if somebody is having trouble losing weight while only eating even 200 carbs, much less 150 or even 100.......

frankly, it shocked me to find this. I expected to find a forum of much more level headed people.
    Did you now. In response to your trolling?

ROTFLMAO.

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    Is this the green vibrance you are talking about? If so, do you really think it is primal? It contains juices of barley, wheat, oat and canola oil...

I think I would look at the content twice and rather drop it in favour of some eggs and/or bacon for breakfast. I too supplement, but I would not supplement with Green Vibrance.
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    troll alert on all of the following
    Durianrider
    Donk

Don't let them suck up your time guys. Add them to your ignore list and move along.

Add to ignore by clicking on their names in any of their posts.
    On the profile page, one of the options (along with pm or send email) is IGNORE THIS USER.
    Last edited by cillakat; 09-07-2010 at 02:56 PM. Reason: unjust accusation

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567