Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Female Form? page 4

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Shop Now

We may have gotten off-thread, but this has been fun! Am I the only guy to, uh, weigh in here? It looks that way. Ah, my harem of wonderful women.

Here is a favorite quote of mine by Leonard Cohen. It speaks to our spiritual imperfections, but it's just as applicable to physical:

Ring the bells that still can ring

Forget the perfect offering

There is a crack in everything

That's how the light gets in -- Leonard Cohen

Kryz is offline Junior Member

lady: my calves give me the same issue...I'm hoping that losing another 20-30 lbs of body fat will fix that for me, but it's tough to tell. I want to be able to wear more boots!

Elana Guest

OTB, love that quote! I've definitely grown some character from all that light getting in through my "cracks" over the years

InPhatos Guest

I used to take birth control pills , during that time I would always gain weight "manly" (belly mostly) my feet were skinny and my butt.. hmm.. what butt?

It's all in the hormones.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

OTB,

Boys seem to like the way I look, despite my "imperfections" ;-)

Why are we (women) always so hard on ourselves?

Thanks so much for the quote. Shine ON, ladies!!!

Karin Guest

Big breasted women want to be smaller, small breasted women want to be larger. Short women want to be tall. Heavy women want to skinny, skinny women want to be muscular... Everybody wants what they don't have. I have to remind myself that i may be 61 inches tall and not built like Calista Flockhart, but i'm strong and healthy and everything works. I have no chronic illnesses, i'm not in chronic pain. I live in a country where i can ask myself "what is the best thing for me to eat?" not "however will i manage to procure enough to keep from starving?" We all need to keep reminding ourselves how truly blessed we are.

hfox is offline Junior Member

Very wonderfully put, Karin. I always enjoy reading your contributions to the forum.

My new daily question is - "are there exercises I can do that will strengthen my back/shoulders enough to keep me from having a reduction?"

The pain from large breasts is no joke, but I hate the idea of surgery. So if anyone has any ideas, feel free to chime in.

I was hoping losing weight would do it for me, but I"m thinking is any weight falls off, it won't be enough to help.

Strangely enough, InPhatos made me think - I never really had a belly till I went on BC either. But the little bit of chubby tummy I get (which is now going away) is totally worth the prevention of a big, huge belly... if you get my drift.... lol.

I have recently realized that I will be quite happy once the weight has fallen off. I love my shape, when you can see it because it's not all hidden by fat.

"The rose petal floats on water. The kingfisher flashes above the pond. Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death."

-al'Lan Mandragoran
    "The Eye of the World" by Robert Jordan

Visit my blog: http://www.antihousewife.com/

maba is offline Senior Member

I second hfox.

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

lady I tried physical therapy first too... but it wasn't just shoulder/neck/back tension and pain, but actual chafing between/under my breasts (and it's not like I was sagging... every doctor remarked about how perky my boobs were especially for being so big) and headaches/daily discomfort.

I lost about 2 inches of my bust from fat loss alone (12 pounds of weight loss) but it wasn't enough... surgery took off 6 more inches, thank goodness. If you have any questions about the surgery feel free to email me any time at viperemily at hotmail dot com and I'd be happy to answer or point you to good resources... I know it's scary but it's possibly the best thing I've done for myself, ever.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234