Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Female Form? page 3

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Well-played, OTB!

For my part, I am the older of the two in my relationship, but my Boy could not care less....

MightyMite is offline Member

Here&#39;s where I know the universe has a wacked sense of humor--I&#39;m <A cup and it&#39;s one of the FIRST places I lose fat. But what I lack in boobage I am overcompsensated in butt, thighs and calves. Yep, got the cankles, short stature, allergies, bad eyesight and thinning hair from Dad&#39;s side. From Mom&#39;s side I got the slow metabolism. But on both sides, regardless of what they eat (lots of salt, white rice and MSG) and whether they get any exercise (not much in most cases), almost everyone makes in into their 90&#39;s, living independently and with most of their marbles intact--so for that I think I did hit the genetic jackpot and I&#39;ll just live with the cankles and thank the heavens for lycra boot-cut jeans.

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Good attitude, MightMite! I&#39;m sure you didn&#39;t come to that in puberty.....

Oh, you got that right! I was into competitive gymnastics in my teens so we were all living on <1000 calories a day. But the worst was trying to make weight when I was kick boxing. Between the dieting, diuretics and other drugs (ephedra stackers mostly), it was a wonder I could even stand up to fight. I almost failed a "health check" at a tournament in Taiwan when they couldn&#39;t pick up a pulse in my wrist. Traveling to international tournaments was like doing an IF, but with no liquids allowed either--brutal!

Maybe someday we&#39;ll protect our young athletes like we protect, oh, cats and dogs or veal calves.

OTB, when you mentioned your daughter, I was reminded of one of my best friends in high school. She was a six-footer and the waistband of her jeans was at about my armpit level. We looked like a Q-Tip and a marble walking between classes. And somehow through random assignment, she always got the lowest level locker (back in the Dark Ages of HS when they actually had lockers) and I always got a top one, so we always swapped. So, back to your post #6, there certainly is an astounding amount of variety in human form and face.

Kuno, you&#39;ll appreciate this one: My mother was born in March 1917, my father in October. So, for those seven months, like now, she used to refer to him as her toyboy with a grin. LOL.

Dad may see his 92nd, he&#39;s in hospice care at home. I live with them, take care of them. Dozens of times a day he professes his love for her.

Is that cute or what? (And it sure as hell beats, "Shut up bitch" or wherever some people at that time of life are.)

One of my daughter&#39;s hubby is closer to me in age than to her. Should I be his F-I-L or his peer? Ha ha, he&#39;s great, all of my daughter&#39;s hubbies are. Even the ultra right winger fundamentalist is a man I can respect.

Talk about threadjacking!

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

OTB,

That is SO sweet!

For my part, I am just delighted that I have finally found a mate with more testosterone that I have.

He loves that I am audacious, and I love that he is semi-domesticated, but arguably incorrigable ;-)

He loves me, but does not fear me. Match made in Heaven. I am SO blessed.

I trust that 50 years from now, we will both be kicking ass- seperately, and together.

<what was this thread supposed to be about?>

This thread makes me wonder how much weight I carry in my breasts. I wear a 36h (that&#39;s a 35 inch ribcage with a 43 inch bustline) and even though I&#39;ve lost 25 pounds, I still have a 43 inch bust. Not even a quarter inch off. I wear XL shirts and size 14 pants because of it, and my dr told me that I&#39;m of an unusually high breast tissue density, so mine weight more than normal. Certainly it explains how I weigh just under 200, but no one guesses so high. I also have a very muscular lower body. My sister used to call me thunder thighs growing up, and I was skinny until college. I&#39;m 5&#39;7" and graduated high school at 120. Oh, and as for the muscle shape thing- my calves drive me nuts. They are so big that I can&#39;t find boots that fit. They&#39;ll zip up to my ankles, but not make it over my calves.

So definetly, body shape is hugely variable. I&#39;d trade some of mine for some of another&#39;s though. Like my sisters&#39;s and brother&#39;s ability to eat whatever they want and stay skinny. That would be nice. And another irony: it looks like I&#39;ll need a reduction, and my sister had implants- but we&#39;re fully blood related. Even the same parents can give you totally different shapes.

"The rose petal floats on water. The kingfisher flashes above the pond. Life and beauty swirl in the midst of death."

-al'Lan Mandragoran
    "The Eye of the World" by Robert Jordan

Visit my blog: http://www.antihousewife.com/

Elana Guest

lady, that&#39;s hilarious! I was also nicknamed "thunder thighs" by my entire soccer team in high school.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast