Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Female Form? page 2

Katt is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

Stone Age fertility goddess statue! I LOVE it! That's me, too. All hips and thighs. Thanks, Indiscreet, for the image.

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
    Current weight: 199
    Goal: 145

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

Yeah, I don't think there's really any way to target certain areas for fat loss... overall fat loss will help but as you've noticed your body has its "favorite" fat stores it likes to hang on to.

OTB you're not joking about the boob weight issue... I had breast reduction surgery earlier this year and went down 6 inches on my bust (after swelling went down) and 2.5 pounds of boob. That is a LOT of extra weight to carry around... and I'm sure what's left is at least 3 pounds (I'm a D cup now). So yeah, she can subtract some boob weight from the scale number if she's well-endowed. haha.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

fritchbeetle is offline Junior Member

<<< Classic pear.

Ecala is offline Junior Member

<<<<<Classic banana

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

If I&#39;m like most men, I have very conflicted reactions to hearing about breast reduction surgery! Ha ha. Prior gf did so when 19, still plenty left, like FNW.

There is a certainly irony about so many women having breast augmentation and others having reduction!

A personal decision, bottom line.

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

OTB, a lot of guys have that reaction but honestly... I know women who have done both (not both surgeries on the same woman, but you know what i mean) and for the reduction ladies it comes down to issues of pain, comfort, and confidence... for the augmentation ladies (nothing crazy - going up to about a C cup) it&#39;s typically an issue of feeling unfeminine (no breasts at all or "mosquito bite" breasts).

And everyone I know who has had a breast surgery has come out feeling much better (and in the case of reductions, much more physically comfortable) AND more confident.

And in my opinion, confidence and comfort-with-self is way more sexy than "huge melons" any day.

Sorry to threadjack.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Great threadjack, ha ha! Always a fine topic.

I completely understand all that you say. And it is too bad that so many women who get the augment seem to think, "Well, while you are in there....."

My oldest daughter, like her mother, lost whatever was there after nursing. So she had the job, and they are just healthy, not overdone.

Funny story: Two years ago she got her second BS. After the graduation ceremonies, grads and families are meeting up in the Houston auditorium lobby. S-I-L is videoing Rachel coming back from the robe return room. Only after looking at it later, do we see, not one, but two guys practically breaking their necks snapping their heads to look at her!

Thirty eight then, and six feet tall. No wonder men notice!

Nick Guest

Sadly, with a lot of the muscles you&#39;re worried about, the shape is going to be largely congenital. Calf and glut sizes are largely determined by the particular insertion point of the tendons on those muscles. Small differences in insertion point yield different mechanical advantage that cause large or small ass/calves respectively. Pretty difficult to really change the size.

kuno1chi is offline Senior Member

OnTheBayou,

Your daughter sounds like a stunner. Where did women get the idea that we have to be in our 20&#39;s to be beautiful?

PrimalCon New York

Well, kuno, there certainly is a biological imperative. You know, best ages for breeding, and hence, men&#39;s natural inclinations towards young women of that breeding age. The media, with it&#39;s emphasis on perfection and superficiality doesn&#39;t help.

And let&#39;s face it, primitive and peasant women by age forty are, um, less than attractive. Twenty, thirty years of childbearing and field work does not a stunner make. But modern Western life has been a blessing to women for many reasons and women don&#39;t wear out like they did, or still do elsewhere.

For at least thirty years I have found some lines by the eyes very attractive. It tells me that this woman isn&#39;t just some kid, and I stand to benefit, if you catch the drift.

And at the risk of over mentioning, my gf is 61 and just naturally beautiful. She knows that she lucked out in the gene contest and is humble and appreciative of her looks. I consider myself so lucky, I hit a jackpot as we go into that sunset.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast