Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A C.O & turkey breast only day, plateau broken page 3

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

What, they didn't have roadside coconut oil vendors in Hawaii under the palms?

"Getcha fresh oil here! Getcha fresh oil here! Pressed from fresh coconuts on the thighs of Polynesian virgins!"

(Little known fact that what Virgin C.O. means.)

Yeah, it's great stuff, Kitty. If you like the taste of coconut at all, you can't go wrong!

Nick Guest

54oz Nutiva from Amazon for $21.49, ships via Vitamin Shoppe for $0.99: http://www.amazon.com/Nutiva-Organic-Virgin-Coconut-54-Ounce/dp/B000GAT6NG

I ordered that and received it week before last. No problems. Good prices on the larger sizes too.

maba is offline Senior Member

Thanks for the link Nick. I was going to order today from the other site I'd posted. Would you mind adding this in the resources section?

AndreaC is offline Member

Hahaha

Love that, OTB!

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Three jars of the 365 would be 51 fl ounces for $21....pretty much the same, give or take a smidge.

Hello Kitty is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

lol OTB. I started looking for CO as soon as I got there, hoping I could find some interesting jars at the markets, or even the tourist stops. After all, it *really does* grow on trees! Go figure...

I was happy to find that it is carried at GNC, so I should be able to keep a regular supply without having to constantly order by mail (or if necessary the store can order it). Mail order gets wearisome because I have to rely on it for a lot of stuff I can't get here. I can't complain, though, because I am so glad it is available.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123