Thread: Vibram USA - A FANTASTIC COMPANY!! page

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member

Vibram USA - A FANTASTIC COMPANY!!

Primal Fuel
    I have owned my vibrams for about 3.5 months. And about 2 weeks ago I noticed 3 holes at he bottom near the end of the toe. I did not like this fact and was worried I would have to buy a new pair which I do not have the money for.

I called the company today and the lady made me aware of there 90 day money back guarantee. I had no idea about this but I do now!! She told me to print out the return slip and send it in with the shoes and they will replace them even though its been more than 3 months.

How awesome is that?!

I am going to miss them for a couple of weeks but it will be worth it!
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    That is nice. With this bad economy, customer service is on the rise bigtime! I see it improved everywhere, especially retail and restaurants. 5 years ago, you couldn't get them to even acknowledge you.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, Vibram has always had great customer service. I've had problems with my VFF a couple times (for instance, the heel straps on KSOs tearing too quickly, sizing issues, poor fit), and the return/exchange policy has really been quite excellent. So are the people who answer my calls. Great group they have up there.

The only downside is the need to pay for shipping on returns/exchanges. But that's minor. Other than that, they remind me very much of Zappo's.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    The only downside is the need to pay for shipping on returns/exchanges. But that's minor. Other than that, they remind me very much of Zappo's.
    It's well worth it!!

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    totally agree. i had a few torn seams on mine so i went to store i bought them at (after they're return policy expired) to ask about a warranty. they said vibram was big on creating a quality product so they just switched mine out for a brand new pair. i suppose that means the people at the store are great too...buy, yeah, vibram is an awesome company

Meadow is offline Senior Member
    I am sending my Vibrams back this week after holes opened up on the big toes this weekend during a hike. Super bummed after 2 months of use never showed any wear but something on this hike created a problem.

Not sure if they will be covered, keeping my fingers crossed for a speedy return as I am going to be miserable in shoes for a couple weeks. I love these silly monkey feet, but there is a unique challenge I am sure in making something durable yet minimalistic.

Seriously, I feel almost depressed not having them for a couple weeks...lol.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Erin - they will exchange them for a new pair I am sure!