Thread: New to Primal...

New to Primal...

Shop Now
    Hey everyone, a good friend of mine referred me, so here I am.

My name is Charlie and my long term goal right now is to get to 5% body fat. I used to weigh 335 lbs @ 48% body fat. I followed Bill Phillips program, Body for Life, which is a 40/40/20 macro split. I was able to get as low as 16% body fat @ 208 lbs, but I was literally starving even though I was eating 6 times a day. Eventually I binged and I am at 249 lbs/25% body fat.

I started reading up on old school body builders like Vince Gironda, who was also a natural lifter. His diet was steak, eggs, cream, butter and vegetables. Then I stumbled upon this site and it just seemed to coincide. So you know a little about me and my goals. I am trying to eat this way to achieve a lean body and maintain it without ever feeling like I need to devour something. I really think carbs are addicting and it seems the more I eat of them, the hungrier I get. I hope to achieve my goal here.

Charlie

Welcome Charlie. You have a great story with a lot of accomplishment. Hopefully PB will help you reach the new levels that you seek. Good luck!
    "One person can make a difference and everyone should try" - JFK

Shop Now
    Welcome, Charlie!

If you do it right, you won't be hungry and you'll have success with PB lifestyle. There is a lot of support and information on MDA. Don't hesitate to ask questions!