Thread: I'll be in Dallas Labor Day Weekend page

naiadknight is online now Senior Member

I'll be in Dallas Labor Day Weekend

I need to go down to Dallas (Oak Cliff, actually) for some family stuff. If I can meet some MDAers while there, all the better. I dunno how much time I'll have, but I'll make room. I'll be there Friday evening through Monday morning/ early afternoon.
    PM me, leave a note in my journal, e-mail me.... Get in contact if you want to meet.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

ikaika is offline Senior Member
    Let me know about tomorrow and Monday! I have to go to Dallas to deliver some film anyhow! Hear from anyone else yet? No one 'round these parts ever seems to really be able to meet up :C

Lets throw some frisbee or go to that Kozy place for lunch monday!

-写
    Little Saiyan

chasbuddy is offline Senior Member
    If you and hubby are free drop in for some brisket in Coppell. Im having a bunch over for an end of summer dealie in the back yard. I am cooking 18 pounds of brisket so I am sure you will be able to eat! Drop a PM if you have time and Ill give you a fone number. Best, chas

Quote Originally Posted by chasbuddy View Post
    If you and hubby are free drop in for some brisket in Coppell. Im having a bunch over for an end of summer dealie in the back yard. I am cooking 18 pounds of brisket so I am sure you will be able to eat! Drop a PM if you have time and Ill give you a fone number. Best, chas
    Did you have your brisket-bash yesterday or today (Monday)??
    Little Saiyan

chasbuddy is offline Senior Member
    It was yesterday ikaika....and a grand time was had by all! Lotsa kids playing in pool and adults staying outta da sun.....I should have posted an open house but the thought didn't occur to me until just now. Perhaps if your driving around sometime you can stop by the old folks home here in Coppell? I'm retired so someone is almost always here. We need a Primal Reinforcement group here in Big D....Best, Chas PS Just PM me and Ill check it whenever I do an update....

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Cool! Thanks! I was actually over there today. Dang!
    Little Saiyan