Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Least obvious Vibram 5 fingers page

lcme is offline Senior Member

Shop Now

I know that eventually people are going to notice that I'm wearing shoes that look like a glove but is there one style/colour that people find is the least obvious?

I am so intrigued by them but I need to ease myself into the idea.

darienx19 is offline Senior Member

I bought a pair of black/black KSO's and have been wearing them everywhere (except work, not allowed to there) and haven't even so much as had a sidelong glance. I was expecting looks and comments galore, and have had literally none.

Walking in them is fantastic though, don't be scared to get them. You find yourself walking with better posture and more comfortably.

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

Darien did you order your exact size, a little smaller? Just wondering about how to ensure a perfect fit.

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Helen Guest

I am also intrigued by them, but can't afford them.

lcme is offline Senior Member

Helen: From the experiences that others have given I think that you should consider them an investment in your total-body health. Although I can understand that sometimes it just doesn't fit in the budget!

darienx19 is offline Senior Member

No, I actually ended up with two sizes bigger than recommended by the website. I measured a 43 and needed a 45. I went and got them at a store though, same price as online. They let me try them on until we found a pair that fit right.

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

cool thanks!

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

10climbe Guest

Serial Sinner,

When I ordered mine I actually ordered two pairs of different sizes and then just returned the ones that didn't fit as well. They refund you if you return them within 30 days.

Helen Guest

What stores carry them??

hannahc is offline Senior Member

I have the taupe-ish sprints, and just got a pair of black classics. I definitely think the black classics are less noticeable. My husband got black KSO's, and like Darien said people don't even notice them sometimes.

You are what you eat,
    and what you eat eats too - Michael Pollan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast