Thread: lost 3.2 lbs in the first "official" week! page

lost 3.2 lbs in the first "official" week!

Which is totally exciting because I totally cheated on Thursday and Friday (had rice, wheat & sugar)... so, I'm supposing that if I REALLY behave myself this next week, I ought to be able to at least replicate those results if not beat them.

I haven't been at this weight since May. I know it doesn't sound like much but considering how stubborn my body is about losing weight, this is a serious victory!

Yay! Although I do have a craving for muffins or coffee cake... I DO have an almond flour banana muffin recipe that has no sugar, flour, etc- bananas, almond flour, cinnamon, eggs, baking powder, salt, a little oil, and blueberries... or chopped up dark chocolate instead. Maybe I'll go make those.

Though I'm REALLY craving lemon/blueberry muffin- anyone have a recipe for that they'd care to share?

Woo hoo! This is exciting. Now that I say that, watch- I'll eat perfectly all week and lose nothing. My luck

ericfoster3 is offline Senior Member
    Great job, CinnamonGirl!! Keep it up.

Thanks Eric! I'm celebrating- made some boar bacon and am baking a banana bread experiment (coconut and almond flours)... we'll see how that goes. Hopefully it'll quell my muffin craving.

shannon is offline Senior Member
    congrats and keep it up;-)
    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

jqbancroft is offline Senior Member
    Congrats! I make these blueberry muffins, and looooove them! They're smaller than traditional muffins, but I felt that they were a great substitute.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by jqbancroft View Post
    Congrats! I make these blueberry muffins, and looooove them! They're smaller than traditional muffins, but I felt that they were a great substitute.
    Awesome, thank you! I'll have to try these!