Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Journal (Tsestina) page 2

Jasetyn is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks very much for that hug hedonist!!!!

Today..is not going to be good, just warning you! Yes you can wave your forum finger at me..

2 cups of tea with milk and sugar at the hospital
    Thai food (peanut sauce chicken)
    1 chocolate chip biscuit
    fish and chips, 2 donuts
    more bikkies
    chunk of coconut chocolate
    whey protein shake with milk
    Last edited by Jasetyn; 03-04-2011 at 01:05 PM.

March 4 2011: Back on the primal bandwagon and feeling really good about it. A friend took my husband and I out to Rangiora to have showers and do some laundry! Amazing what a little kindness does for the soul. We went to a cafe and I had no real desire to eat junk, there was an amazing chicken and bacon skewer with salad there that was seriously one of the best things I've ever eaten! I did end up eating too much today, and throughouut the day I was having all kinds of revelations. My friend and I and hussie were talking for a long time about studies and things this year and she gave me her experience of stress etc. in the past and I realized my 'episodes' are triggered by stress. I need boundaries and I need to learn to say no! Feeling very good about having that sorted.

20 minute interval run
    1 apple and 12 almonds
    chicken and bacon skewer
    leftover fish and 3 hardboiled egg yolks
    2 cups pumpkin and chicken soup (made with coconut milk)
    1 pear
    mince and beans
    1 apple and 5 T. almond butter

Haven't posted in a few days, doing very well though! I've cut out all grains, starches and sugars/sweeteners colas, etc, I'm just working on portion sizes and peanut butter now. Feeling very good indeed! The 'low card flu' has set in but luckily I'm just slogging through it!

I am falsely optimistic! I'm getting this from my previous posts. This is something I just don't do anymore, I don't care if it makes people uncomfortable. I'm having a stressed day. I'm having a stressed YEAR. And that's OK! I was officially diagnosed with PCOS today. I will have to up my metformin to 100mg a day (from 500) and I am on 100mg of spironalactone as well. Luckily I have had an awesome GP and an awesome endocrinologist, so many props to them for helping me out!!! So, my endo was blunt with me: if I want to stave off future surgery etc, I HAVE to lose 10kg. No exceptions. So that's my goal as of now. I am choosing to record stuff here at Marks Daily Apple because I just really like the feel here more. I am recording stuff at BB.com but it's kinda seedy over there, and my goals are much more in line with most peoples here. Here's the plan: workout 6 days a week, no long cardio just interval stuff and sprints. Primal diet with greek yogurt and plain whey protein added. One piece of fruit per day. One coffee and some dessert once per week when I go out with my husband. I think thats reasonable. I'm planning on eliminating the dairy and coffee etc but right now it's just not a good idea to set myself up for disappointment. I've had a lot of that lately! School is tough, earthquakes are tough, PCOS is tough, married life is tough, being without ones family for 5 years is tough, brother in Libya is tough!! But I am making it, and I credit God and my beautiful friends and my own strength. So...yeah, that's me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12