Thread: Contest: Pizza vs. Treadmill! page

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

Contest: Pizza vs. Treadmill!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQbuz...ayer_embedded#!

Of course, it doesn't take EPOC/Afterburn or metabolic boost into consideration, but still, it's a good visual demonstration.

Asturian is offline Senior Member
    Give that pizza guy a medal for sacrificing his health in the name of science entertainment.

“It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
    —Robert A. Heinlein

polyclef is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asturian View Post
    Give that pizza guy a medal for sacrificing his health in the name of science entertainment.
    I was thinking the same thing. Since going primal just the thought of eating things that are unhealthy causes me to cringe.
    So remember, Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!

Blog - Size of the Fight...

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asturian View Post

That's Brad Pilon, the guy who wrote Eat, Stop, Eat.

I suppose the pizza was not too bad (he was chunking the crust edges back in the box) but chasing it all down with the A&W soda was the real kicker.
    “It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creeds into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.”
    —Robert A. Heinlein

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    I'd take pizza over a treadmill any day. Fuck running.
    “The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

blank_faceplate is offline Senior Member
    They should really do one about a dinner of steak and salad as well. Clearly, the major benefit of exercise it to erase all the calories you managed to stuff in your yap that day.

blank_faceplate is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Fuck running.
    +1, or "this" or, wait, which agreement indicator am I allowed to use that doesn't give people indigestion? On a treadmill at least.

They should have given Mr. Pilon a spatula to scrape off the toppings instead of making him eat the wheat.
    —Robert A. Heinlein

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    HAHAHA... This is hilarious!

The pop made me sick to my stomach too... love the pizza consumption ... of course his cal intake was inaccurate because I guarantee the cal count included the crust which he was smart enough to toss... Speaking of toss, do you think he tossed his cookies afterward? both of them LOL I would NEVER run like that esp on a treadmill!

I agree "fuck running"

*sigh* im exhausted from watching this *eats some bacon*
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/