Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Milly 3's Primal Journal page 2

milly3 is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Yesterday:
    Breakfast- eggs cooked in coconut oil
    Lunch- cucumber, spouts, and tuna salad
    Dinner-- 3 stewed chicken thighs with tomato sauce, and a small bowl of salad with feta, a small apple, and a cup of grapes.
    after dinner: 2 pcs milk chocolate.

Exercise: a little walking. nothing significant.

I was SO hungry when I went to bed.

Today:
    Breakfast: 1/2 cup plain whole milk yogurt with a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg. Went out for chai tea with a little half and half (no sugar).
    Lunch: Cucumber, sprouts, avocado, and tuna with olive oil. (I should cut out the mayo from my tuna, huh).
    Dinner: Ok. I bought a bar of Ghirardelli 86% chocolate and ate the whole thing tonight. I thought maybe I could just kill the craving that way. I ate it with an apple and yogurt. (the whole bar was 280 calories, 30 g carbs, only 10 g sugar. Minimal damage all together, if it works).
    Then I had 3 eggs and some sausage cooked in coconut oil. My body was very happy with the fat, and very sick of chocolate. God this is ridiculous. This craving for chocolate just hits me, every day, at some point. I'm avoiding just toughing it out. I can't afford to buy it so much. Wow, I'm glad I've gone primal though-- I would never have noticed this problem. Or maybe this is just my sugar-demon's last stand? In any case...hopefully I'll be able to leave it for a week, and I think that will take care of the issue.

I've been SO tired recently but I haven't been able to sleep well. Last night I COULD NOT fall asleep until 2 am. It was so frustrating, because I had a presentation today in class and I was nervous about that, but I knew I HAD to get rest and so of course I couldn't. I have so much work to do. I'm going to NYC for a conference on Thursday and I have to do so much stuff by then. STRESSSSSING out here.
    And of course, I'm coming down with a cold. The lack of sleep + a bit too much sugar here and there+ not enough water, I think. Anyone know how to fend off a cold without meds?

My plan is to do my work as efficiently as I can, what gets done gets done. I'm going to take some primal friendly snacks (nuts, dried fruit) with me on my trip so I don't get stuck in a bagel shop or something. And go to bed at 10 every night until then. Ok.

milly3 is offline Member
    ugh. ugh ugh ugh. I just allowed myself to eat an entire bag of homemade peanut butter cookies and a bunch of sun chips. I don't know why. I honestly have no idea what came over me. I feel horrid.
    The rest of my meals today were fine, as normal. but WTF??? why did I do that???
    I think it's just stress. I haven't been this stressed in a long time. I'm really overwhelmed with work and I've been working so hard, I think I was subconsciously rewarding myself with food. But I'm still bogged down with stuff to do before Thursday, AND I know I just compromised my immune system. ARGH WHY?????

kiwineil is offline Senior Member
    so as a newbie let e offer the following ...
    dont swet the slipups .. if u beat yrself up then its easy to just slip right off the path ...
    plus its adds to the stress yr alreasy feeling.. breathe deeply let it go and move on ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12