Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi, new here page

Nossar is offline Member

Red face hi, new here

Shop Now
    Hi,
    My name is Nolwenn. I'm from France. I'm a woman (seems obvious to me from my name, but it rarely is for the people outside of France). I'm 32 and the happy mother of a wonderful boy.

I've undergone a lot of trouble from motherhood (physically speaking). It almost left me dead. I've been getting better and better since then though it took 5 years and is still on its way. I discovered Mark's book recently and was attracted to it immediately. I'm currently reading his book and I have spent a lot of time reading your threads.

All this really speaks to me. You know the way you have to try a lot of things sometimes before ending with what fits you best. I clearly have a good feeling about this.

So here I am, ready to learn, re-learn and find more about myself yet again for a better health.

I already belong to a community of non violent parents. I've devoted a lot of time to positive parenting. Now I want to discover a more complete way of life.

So cheers everyone!!!

chipdogwa is offline Member
    Welcome! You'll find a lot of great people on here.

Nossar is offline Member
    So it seems, thanks chipdogwa!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Bonjour Madame et bienvenue Ó bord. J'ai besoin de practiquer mon francais.

I used to speak French fluently but I am trying to relearn.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Nossar is offline Member
    your French is nice. I hope you'll understand everything I write English is not my mother tongue

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    I can read French very easily just speaking it is my difficulty. I tried and tried to not take a foreign language in college but when I enlisted in the Army they shipped me off to California for lang school. My professors were from Toulose and Paris.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

Nossar is offline Member
    As often with language, speaking and oral understanding is the worse. It's nice to find someone who might understand me if I can't find the right words though I'd be happy to have a few words with you in French if you feel like it. I'm from Britanny.

shannon is offline Senior Member
    bonjour! welcome;-)
    Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Victoria is offline Senior Member
    Bonjour Madame! J'ai la famille franšaise qui habite en Alsace. Je suis anglais, mais J'habite maintenant en les Etats-Unis.

My French is really atrocious (especially grammar) and those sentances took me a while to type out! I've never been fluent in French but as part of my degree I signed up for French classes and this time I'm determined to become fluent!

Welcome to MDA and good luck with your primal adventures!
    "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast