Thread: Just bought the PB book to say, "Thanks, Mark!" page

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Primal Fuel

Mark is so generous with information on MDA, I'll be surprised if there is anything in the book of significance that I haven't learned here.

How much would my better health have cost if it was acheived by visits to the doctor's? On Weight Watchers? On gym membership? What a bargain!

I've noticed Dr. Cordain isn't giving much away on his Paleo site. Yet, Mark has been giving it all away here. That tells me something about Mark's character.

I noticed on the Amazon site that there are ten reviews, all of them five stars. I've never seen that before. (I didn't buy the book there, I ordered directly.)

musajen is offline Junior Member

Brown noser.

PattySt Guest

I'll second your thanks to Mark. My favorite part of the book is where is compares CW to PB. Amazing! I always thought the Framingham study was the gold standard on heart research...and it refutes so much of CW! Why don't people listen?

Grok on, Mark!!

Agnieszka Guest

I've noticed how stingy Dr. Cordain's website is, too.

And you're right, OTB, buying The Primal Blueprint as a thank-you to Mark, with a review attached, is a great idea.

On to amazon...

primalmom is offline Member

ya ! double ditto all that - I got an email with Cordain's "newsletter" - whatever .... I love the PB book - just finished it !!!!! ... love MDA too !!!!!!

PrimalMom
    Check out my new blog at http://primalmom.blogspot.com

OnTheBayou is offline Senior Member
    Sarasota, Florida, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Agnieszka, buy it right here. Just go to the tab up at the top of this or any page. I presume Mark will get a bigger cut when you order directly.

Agnieszka Guest

Ooops. I didn't see your message and bought from amazon. My hope was to boost his sales numbers there.