Thread: How has the Primal lifestyle affected you? page

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member

How has the Primal lifestyle affected you?

Primal Fuel
    A few weeks back I wrote about how my temper was on a much shorter fuse and after a few responses I realized that my carb intake was way too low. After fixing that problem I have never been clearer, happier and more positive. I truly feel this was the kick in the ass I needed to get things moving in the right direction. I understand not everyone takes this as seriously as I do but I was curious how the transition has affected you. Not necessarily from a physical perspective but from a mental persepctive. How has this lifestyle affected your outlook on life, the way you think and how others perceive you?
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford

elwyne is offline Senior Member
    For me, getting off the blood sugar roller coaster has made me a much happier person, not to mention probably more pleasant to be around as I'm no longer a raging monster if a meal is late. AND I don't spend all my time thinking about food and worrying about mealtimes if my schedule gets the least bit out of whack. Freedom works wonders on a person's mood.

AppalachianMatt is offline Senior Member
    Very true and congrats on getting off that train.
    Today is a new day. You will get out of it just what you put into it. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. And supposing you have tried and failed again and again, you may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'Failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down.

Mary Pickford