Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (Cubical Inmate) page

Cubical Inmate Guest

Primal Fuel

Primal Challenge Journal (Cubical Inmate)

My goal is to follow the Primal Blue print as strictly as I can for the month of August and beyond! I have spent the last 30 years of my life eating fast food. Not occasionally but breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday. If my wife and I eat at home it is take out from Chili's or something similar and I just get the burger and fries. My health is sh*t, my blood pressure is of the charts and I'm not able to do the activities that I love anymore. I want my life back :-)

My second goal is to do 14 Crossfit workouts this month.

My third goal is to convert my wife with my results!

Note: this will be my first time eating vegetables... I'm afraid!

Cubical Inmate Guest

Saturday was poker and UFC night at my house. Normally I order a bunch of pizzas and fill the kitchen island with chips and dip. My wife went total Paleo (I think) for this party and it was a huge hit.

Snacks: Shrimp wrapped in bacon.

Dinner: Organic beef skewers with Mushrooms and green and red peppers.

PattySt Guest

Man those snacks look good! CrossFit rocks...make sure you are sane about it and scale appropriatly...I am the queen of scaling

Good luck...sound slike a radical change for you and your wife and I look forward to hearing your success story!

Peace

Cubical Inmate Guest

I know it has been a while but here is my update before the home stretch.

This has been a major changer for me and an absolute eye opener. My starting weight was 225 and this morning I weighed in at 211.

GOALS:

To follow the Primal Blue print as strictly as I can for the month of August and beyond! UPDATE: Going really well I have had some dairy and have had scotch twice this month (it was open bar I could not turn down free Johny Walker) other than total Primal.

Complete 14 Crossfit workouts this month. UPDATE: I have only completed 7 so far but subbed out Crossfit workouts on the weekend for outdoor activities like surfing and wake boarding.

Convert my wife with my results! 100% she is now into it more than me. How did I do this you ask? I started sending her recipes that I wanted for dunner and it sparked her interest. Now she is the Primal junky. I will post more pics of her cooking soon.

Cubical Inmate Guest

Time to check back in!

Today was a huge day for me... After starting the primal challenge in July at 225 lbs I'm now 189 lbs. My wife who started two weeks after me has lost 30lbs and here is the coolest and most rewarding thing so far. When I got to work I had this email in my inbox...

"Iím really impress with your weight loss. You look awesome man! Iíve been trying for a long time and I donít know what to do anymore. What have you been doing? I am desperate. If you get a few minutes to talk, please let me know."