Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cooked Eggs bad for you? page 3

Mike7 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've been eating scramble eggs since forever! mind blown.

periquin is offline Senior Member
    I know about salmonella and eggs. I have heard about cooking yolks. The word was/is cooking yolks is fine as long as you don't break the yolk. Where does that originate? Been so long since I heard that that I don't remember who said it.

I like eggs. I usually have two (quantity) gallon sized jars filled with pickled eggs--different recipes. I eat eggs hard boiled, shirred, and fried over-easy. I make an egg salad with bard boiled eggs and sour cream. Oops---dairy. The shirred and sunny side up go against the cautions I heard long ago and some of the things preached at us today. Sorry. I like eggs.

I stay healthy just about every way I can, but I am strictly hedonistic when it comes to eggs and tea. (Not a combination).

periquin is offline Senior Member
    I forgot to mention that a low estimate of my weekly egg consumption would be three dozen. I have seen a lot of decades and I feel fine and do well. Just some structural damage caused by being involved in governmental clashes and forcing my body to do dangerous things for fun. Other problems were caused by allopaths---eg. deafness being the main one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123