Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Dallasites! Primal-ish restaurant page

Melody is offline Senior Member

Hey Dallasites! Primal-ish restaurant

Primal Fuel
    http://www.twigproductive.com/kozy/
    has anyone eaten here? The menu looks fantastic, you can even add coconut oil to anything!

ORBren is online now Senior Member
    Thanks for posting this. I visit DFW a couple of times a year and will check this out.

fishin-frog is offline Member
    Had not heard of it before your post, but will definitely be going, soon. Thanks!

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Not bad. Looks mostly gluten free, but they definitely have more primal choices than most places. I will have to try it. My wife will love it since she still eats tortillas and corn products.

Update an hour later- omg delicious! I had the hangover helper, meat, eggs, spinach, guacamole. Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by john_e_turner_ii View Post
    Not bad. Looks mostly gluten free, but they definitely have more primal choices than most places. I will have to try it. My wife will love it since she still eats tortillas and corn products.
    Did you look at the breakfast/lunch menu? That is what we had. Lots of choices.

MoBob is offline Member
    Menu looks great!!! May have to make a special trip to go inside LBJ from Plano...;-P
    Thanks for the post!
    During breakfast today, Abby asks, "How would this juicy, fat, sweet blackberry taste on top of my bacon?" I said it would taste BerrySwine...;-P

ikaika is offline Senior Member
    This is awesome! Lets meet here for dinner after work one weekday?! C'mon! Families invited...!

My local primal go-to restaurants are Joe T's (they cook with real lard) fajitas, Pappasitos (Arlington, etc. real butter, real cream, real mesquite grilling, etc), and Tom's Diner (Arlington. Tom actually gets good, local, real ingredients and cooks with butter that he clarifies there in the restaurant! And you can order fresh sliced local tomato instead of hashbrown or fruitcup. Their build-an-omelet RULES. Bacon + onion + mushroom + spinach FTW!).

Little Saiyan

Potager cafe in Arlington is good too, they do have a lot of non primal foods but it's all local and almost always a meat option, a veg option, and a salad that are clean. She posts the day's menu on her website each day so you can see what they're offering.

suseyb is offline Junior Member
    I've been here once, before PB. I found it to be pretty expensive, but tasty.

Susie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast