Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex-Veg.. Now a Primal Newbie page 2

yogadaily is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovelife View Post
    Luckily I've convinced my roomie to go primal with me as originally I convinced her to be veg.. oops.

that's hilarious! and sounds just like me and my roommates throughout life...

Lovelife is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yogadaily View Post
    that's hilarious! and sounds just like me and my roommates throughout life...
    Yeah I'm the voracious nutrition and all things health reader and I'm somewhat like a child so I constantly talk about what I learn/read.. it's a joke that I'm a kid and she's the mom.. it usually takes her a couple wks for me to convince her of things.. but I usually win/wear her down LOL. (it's not my fault though.. I blame the Gemini )

Lovelife is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    Your food history sounds a lot like mine - never experiencing any kind of weight gain despite crappy eating till early twenties, never experiencing sugar reactions (I didn't have any till I was 28), going veg (I didn't on purpose, but b/c I refused to eat any fat that wasn't a part of a dessert, I ate very, very little meat)...

Welcome!
    Cool! I'm glad someone else didn't have sugar rushes and/or crashes and I'm not crazy.. LOL. I never purposely refused to eat fat.. it somewhat naturally happened a little because I don't like milk (unless it's on cereal) so I didn't drink it much growing up.. But being vegan made me not eat fat now that I think about it. I do want to try raw milk just to see.. but I haven't found any yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12