Page 51 of 129 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist page 51

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Most people's wingspan is the same as height, so that'd make him awesome cubed. What plane or hang glider was that, PF?

The new year's resolution to continue onward sounds doable. :D
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member
    Ah, feels so good to be back to proper, consistent primal eating today. Back to lifting tomorrow as well, then it's business as usual. I'm quite pleased, and somewhat amazed, that over xmas and new year I haven't gained any weight/fat at all. And this is in spite of some decidedly non primal meals. Wifey is of the opinion that it's because we have consumed a very small amount of bread (one slice each over the two-week period). I think the near-daily fasting till 1-2pm helped as well. Who knows?

Now I'm for some Force Unleashed 2. You rebel scum!!!
    Last edited by Primal Fist; 01-02-2011 at 09:32 AM.

post soundtrack

Taught Betty how to stand on her hind legs and beg today. Took her about three attempts - she's surprisingly clever for such a loon. That brings her list of tricks to: sit, spin, jump, lie down, give paw, give both paws, high five, beg, and ignore food placed somewhere on her person (usually the paw or nose) until told to get it. What a genius! I'm going to make a video compilation of these once my HD camcorder gets here.

The Bruce Lee forearm gripper machine that Wifey got me for my birthday is producing rapid results. I'm using it everday, and my forearms are not only getting thicker but getting more solid as well. Strongly recommended for anyone interested in strong/large forearms.

I'm lowering the weights on my lifts this week for two reasons: one, I've had a break over xmas, and two, according to the forum I got this program from, the weights you begin with should be sufficient to do around 10 reps on the final 'as many over five as you can do' set. This provides a stronger base for continued development, according to people who are much more knowledgeable than me. I've also lowered the squat a bit more, as I'm still getting used to the high bar squat - you should have seen me walking down the stairs after training.

Training
    Bench 50kg / 110lb x 5 5 10
    Curls 20kg / 44lb x 12 12
    Squat 50kg / 110lb x 5 5 8
    Gripper (each arm) 10kg / 22lb x 50 50 50
    Kwang-Gae x 3
    Heavy bag, one-two-one-two x 100

Now I'm off to kill Chewie, that damn Wookiee bitch. Can't fight without your AT-ST, can you, you living hairball?!?
    Last edited by Primal Fist; 01-03-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Wifey Fist quotation of the day: 'I have reached sprout saturation point!'

Training
    First degree patterns x 3
    Gripper (each arm) 10kg / 22lb x 50 50 50
    Two hours training at the dojang

Check out this awesome video (check the HD is on). I wish I had the planet-sized adamantium balls required to do this.

Adventure8410 is offline Senior Member
    That looks like such a rush, I am moving this up on my list
    My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Well, you certainly have the adamantium bit covered.

Just got back from the black belt training sesh, my first after the two week xmas break. Oh, dear god, I am sore. My forearms, my neck, my back, my ribs (got punched ) and pretty much my entire lower body are in pain. But... I had a great time, and came home smiling.

Let's dance, masochism.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Ahh, wingsuits -- really exhilarating just to see the videos, isn't it? I think I might be too chicken to try it myself though... As it is I'm too cautious to even get on a motorcycle (though I LOVE them... probably because my dad used to race motocross and I remember his, hehe.)

So PF, do the other blackbelts particularly maul the newer ones on purpose, or do you think it's just because the others have however much more experience?

I know the fun of that though. Dammit. Maybe when my babies both have a consistent bedtime I can pick up TKD again...
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Mog
    Mog is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    "I wish I had the planet-sized adamantium balls required to do this."

Well, clearly you have the wing-span to do it!

Just do it...I am definitely doing that before (as?) I die...awesome. Start with bungee jumping or parapenting, then skydiving. I went straight into a static line skydive when I was a teenager - hooked. I do that thrill seeking shit when I can - which isnt often enough and there isnt enough of it around here. Go to New Zealand...

Page 51 of 129 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast