Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,285 of 1285

Thread: The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist page 129

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I like that this forum is green. I'm consistently amazed that mythology still dominates the world. I'm quite enjoying being thirty.

And that's that.

Optimus Primal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Fist View Post
    So my 70s Big hoodie came today, which is pretty sweet (I'm wearing it to write this post). Not so sweet is the 13 customs duty I had to pay on it. Motherfuckers.

My book is nearing completion (again) and just has a few chapters left (still). When I say 'nearing completion' of course, I mean the first draft, but that's 120,000 words better than nothing. It's pretty cool. Will hopefully be done by the end of the month, then I've got a few changes I need to hop back and do (continuity corrections, that sort of thing) before it gets locked in a figurative drawer for three months. I need to defamiliarise (word?) myself with it before the second draft gets done. I've got another thing to do some work on while I'm waiting, anyway.
    (edit: just finished today's writing at 25 words off 120,000 and quarter of a page off 200 A4 pages. Awesome.)

This is cool for anyone who likes A Song Of Ice And Fire (aka Game of Thrones if you only watch TV and don't read, you pathetic loser):
    Hi there!

I know this is an older post, but I'm just back exploring after being off the forum a while.
    What's your book about?

Also, how are the Song of Ice and Fire books? Did the show do them any justice?

An excellent article by Johnny Pain of strengthvillain.com. I don't always agree with the guy, but this is some really good stuff. Original here.
    This is wonderful. I especially like the last line.

This kid is brilliant.

Very very cool

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hey OP. Haven't been on here for about 100 years, but Wifey mentioned you had a few new posts so thought I'd drop in. How's things with you two? Either of you have a Fitocracy account? Wifey and I are on there a bit and log our training on it. In answer to your questions above, my writing is going well, the ASOIAF books are good if a little ponderous at points - they're best read in big chunks - and I watched about ten minutes of the show then had to switch off.