Thread: Newbie in L.A. page

Newbie in L.A.

Primal Fuel
    Hi everybody!!! Just finished the book last week and went primal as soon as I got through the intro which was 2 weeks ago now! I only picked up PB because I was thinking about some articles I had read about the cave-man diet in under-grad studies and after a little googling PB was the first hit. After reading the sample on my kindle I downloaded it and devoured the book. As a doctor I have to say that I have fallen pray to CW one too many times in the past and always ended up fatter as a result. At 6 feet tall I have been as high as 320lbs and as low as 180lbs and everywhere in between. I started PB at 250lbs and after 2 weeks I have already dropped 15lbs and my energy levels are through the roof. Never in my life until now have I dropped down to do push-ups or planks or busted out a set of squats for no other reason than because I felt like it! As a doctor who has studied nutrition, genetics, biochemistry, physiology, etc. PB just makes sense!!! I just wish I would have found it sooner! I definitely look forward to joining the community!

Oh and any PBers in L.A.???

Namasteak is offline Senior Member
    We're in Weswood. Welcome!

Talking

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Great to meet you, my office is over on the west-side!
    "The power that made the body HEALS the body" - B.J. Palmer