Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Parents can help stop the obesity epidemic, says psychologist page 2

Mick Guest

Primal Fuel
    [quote]

I don&#39;t suppose there is any way you can bundle feeds into a zip file and rapidshare it or anything?</blockquote>

You can certainly share RSS feeds.

If you&#39;ve got a desktop aggregator then your list of feeds is stored as an OPML file, which is basically an XML document. (I don&#39;t know how the online services like Google Reader work - probably similarly.)

You can export your OPML file from your reader and publish it, so that your friends can subscribe to your set of feeds as a feed:

http://www.techcrunch.com/2006/05/07/share-your-opml/

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

Mick thanks for the tip. Guys this is the relevant part of my feed collection:

http://tinyurl.com/m86cjq

I didn&#39;t have time to trim it completely, but the main science/nutrition content should be there.

I usually get new interesting feeds from the "Links" section of good blogs. Now that&#39;s what I call hunting and gathering. Or is it parasitism?

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

Tarlach is offline Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Champion - Thanks!

The "Seven Deadly Sins"

• Grains (wheat/rice/oats etc) . . . . . • Dairy (milk/yogurt/butter/cheese etc) . . . . .• Nightshades (peppers/tomato/eggplant etc)
    • Tubers (potato/arrowroot etc) . . . • Modernly palatable (cashews/olives etc) . . . • Refined foods (salt/sugars etc )
    • Legumes (soy/beans/peas etc)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12