I've mentioned this before, but I just wanted to generally complain aloud about this. I imagine that I'm doing everything I can right now, but suggestions welcome!

I love the PB concept but feel like my ability to "jump on the bandwagon" is limited by my pregnancy.

Food: This is the biggie for me. Last pregnancy I lost 40 lbs due to lack of appetite... this time I have the same trouble only with more nausea. Even so, haven't lost quite so much weight (yet?).

I'm already more than half done at 22 weeks, but it looks like I'm going to have nausea for the long haul. Mom's revenge I guess (she was sick the whole time with me too!)

So at this point I still really feel like I should just eat whatever my body is willing to let me eat. Which sort of feels like making excuses... But whenever I can eat, I'm still trying to focus on good stuff like berries, nuts, and daily salads (I couldn't eat salad last time, so that's a major relief!) I don't want to live on pasta... And I sort of always hate meat even when I'm not pregnant, but I'm trying to find new ways to cook it and add it to my diet in a palatable way.

Exercise: I walk as much as possible, including some geocaching. We play frisbee (not a lot of jumping for me, of course). I renewed my pool membership for the winter, though I should commit to going more than I do now.

Mental: I don't know, I guess I just feel like I should be doing more than I am right now. Mentally, I feel ready to dive in and become the high-energy badass I was some years ago. Physically and fatigue-wise, well, the pregnancy blahs are still in full effect.

Knowing I'm essentially doomed to a c-section is not too thrilling either, but I'm prepared to deal with it (again. My docs usually are very pro-VBAC but considering how labor went last time, and my 10 pound baby despite losing all that weight and having no diabetes... well, I'm sure to be in the same boat again.)

And so I basically end up telling myself it'll be better in January or February when I'm recovered from the c-section, even though mid-winter is not exactly the most fun time to be physically active! But I love the indoor pool, so I will have a no-excuses avenue for exercise. And my husband is super-supportive and very interested in PB, so that's great too.