Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who's taking the Primal Leap? page

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member

Who's taking the Primal Leap?

Primal Fuel
    I'm thinking that ordering The Primal Leap is how I'll get my copy of PB & support Mark for all he's done to support me ... and it sure can't hurt my weight loss efforts!

Who else is planning to do the Primal Leap?

I really hope he addresses what is for so many of us the hardest part of going primal - carb addiction. That constant urge to eat more and more grains & sweets ... yigh!!
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

LessofMimi is offline Senior Member
    I think I will have to try to convince my husband that we need it. I've only recently come to Primal from a huge low-carb based background, and there are some definitely differences. I want to be Primal first and foremost.

HUGE deal, btw!! I didn't realize it came with both the book and the cookbook. I have the kindle of the book, but a hardcopy would be awesome. I guess the extra cookbook would be great for loaning out.
    Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
    http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    I'm thinking about it, still undecided. It might be just what I need to really help me progress on ALL the primal laws, some are going pretty well while others certainly need some work. Body composition changes have been pretty darn minimal lately.

Anyone else?

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    I really want to but since I'm knocked up (and still overweight), I have a lot of limits on my appetite and intense exercise abilities. I will wait till after I deliver this baby in December, then go for this after recovery.

I'm looking forward to being able to jump all the way onto the bandwagon post-delivery, regardless!
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Dgr_874 is offline Member
    Just bought the kit and am gonna give it a shot on 1 sep.

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    I own the kit myself and will be diving in soon. I don't own it to lose weight as I am trying to gain a few lbs. of muscle. I have it to go through it and help others decide if it is for them.

I have simply glanced through it and at the first glance I would say it is worth it for anyone who is trying to lose weight and wants a step by step program. If you want your hand held and are trying to lose weight then its for you. You don't have to follow the program exactly of course but the steps are there for you. Is it for anyone else who does not want to lose weight? Possibly. I just know for certain that it can help millions of people who are willing to follow a program.

I have not checked out the 1 on 1 support that Mark provides but I would bet lots of money that the $200 is worth that part alone. Mark and his team are too awesome not to have it be, well awesome.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

LessofMimi is offline Senior Member
    I ordered The Primal Leap yesterday. Can't wait to get it!
    Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
    http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Jenny is offline Senior Member
    Ooh, exciting, all of you! I've been eager to see reviews from people who are actually participating. Please do share your impressions.
    "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    I watched the DVD last night and it is FANTASTIC to see a visual of what the primal lifestyle is all about. Watching Mark go through the pantry and refrigerator of an old couple in there 70s or 80s was enjoyable. I am going to do this with my parents pantry and refrigerator, freezer and my bros and sisters too if they allow me! I think this can help a lot of people.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    I would LOVE to do the leap but at this point I think I am going to just stick with what I have... I already have the book and cookbook in hardcover so I would be getting it for the DVD and other mats... It is so worth it tho. If I had the money I would make people do a contest to try and win it from me...
    BUAHAHA

but no.

Good luck guys
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast