Thread: Swine flu back from the dead page

shadgal is offline Senior Member

Swine flu back from the dead

Primal Fuel
    Just watched NZ 60 Mins, fascinating story that you should pass on and keep in mind because you might need it one day. Farmer from middle of north island a year ago on holiday, got sick with swine flu aged late 50s. Got so sick he was put on life support, in a coma, family told that there was nothing else they could do (this after 3 weeks of treatment) and they were going to turn it off. They also found that he had leukemia. His family requested that he be put on intravenous Vit C as a last resort and they said "No it won't work" so they insisted and they still said "No". Family (3 big burly sons) insisted and that they had nothing to lose, after all you've tried everything else. So agreed to try it for 2 days. He was put on 25,000mg twice a day for 2 days and woke up from coma and started improving. Hospital said it was because he was 'moved onto his stomach' yeah right! then they stopped giving him Vit C and his condition worsensed. Moved to a hospital near his home and new doctor said no he wasn't going to do the Vit C thing, big burly sons got very angry, they got a court injunction to carry on administering Vit C, so they resumed but pathetically small amounts I think 1,000mg twice a day, he did improve very slowly. Wife managed to get hold of liquid syrup high dose Vit C and gave it to him orally. He went into rehab and was told 3 months minimum before he would be back on his farm. 13 days later he was home, doctors amazed. Neither of the two hospitals (Auckland and Waikato) willing to be interviewed.
    Also no sign of leukemia either!!!
    By the way, it was noted that he had the worst case ever recorded of swine flu in both Australia and NZ.
    Why oh why won't the medical profession recognise the benefits of these sort of treatments - oh yes I know, you can't patent Vit C so no one will make any money.
    FOR FUCK'S SAKE!
    sorry just got so emotional watching this amazing story.
    Please please keep this in mind if you or one of your loved ones gets really sick.
    Last edited by shadgal; 08-18-2010 at 02:26 AM. Reason: further facts

breadsauce is offline Senior Member
    Amazing ! Sp citrus fruit is rehabilitated??!!

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Doesn't surprise me. Extremely sad that so many folks believe everything their doctors tell them. I used to be one of them.
    I suffered for many years but mostly with the side effects of all the medication they had me on! I felt doomed by my health and the fact that the medications didn't help. Dealt with severe depression for many years.

I eventually went off the medications on my own. It took quite awhile to get most of it out of my system. To this day, I am not so sure that it's all out of my system, but I over time I've seen improvements. I've only been primal a short while, but I feel better all the time. Most of my health issues have become either very slight or non existent. I don't deal with depression AT ALL, now! My faith in doctors and CW is at an all time low, but I'm healthier and happier!

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    I've used vitamin C mega-dosing to get rid of UTIs, mastitis, abscessed bug bites, tooth infections, you name it. I use sodium ascorbate powder by Bronson's combined with bioflavenoids in a 5:1 ratio. I usually start with 3-5000mg (depending on whether child or adult) in the first dose, and then another 1-3000mg every hour or two afterwards until bowel tolerance (shown by gurgly belly or loose bowels, since C is water-soluble and you will excrete any excess once you've gotten as much as you can use) is reached.

Miracle stuff. Here's lots more info on it if you like.
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

Bushrat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    I've used vitamin C mega-dosing to get rid of UTIs, mastitis, abscessed bug bites, tooth infections, you name it. I use sodium ascorbate powder by Bronson's combined with bioflavenoids in a 5:1 ratio. I usually start with 3-5000mg (depending on whether child or adult) in the first dose, and then another 1-3000mg every hour or two afterwards until bowel tolerance (shown by gurgly belly or loose bowels, since C is water-soluble and you will excrete any excess once you've gotten as much as you can use) is reached.

Miracle stuff. Here's lots more info on it if you like.
    Is that an adult dosage or a kid dosage?

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I start with 3g for a sick child and 5 for me, then 1 or 2 every hour or two or three thereafter. You know you'be reached the most you can use when the belly gets humbly. At that point I back off slightly on the amount or frequency, continuing until it,s all gone (or gone enough not to bother anymore.
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey