Page 4 of 239 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal page 4

Just4ME is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Sounds like you're off to a great start with a great attitude! Imagine how good you will feel in about 3-6 months! It doesn't usually take that long to feel better, but still.

I can't wait for the day that I would be comfortable wearing a bikini again, so I hear ya about the loin cloth!

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Holy crap, amazing results in such a short time! Fantastic about the blood sugar numbers too.

Keep it up, and make sure you plan to post a loincloth photo by this time next year!

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the support! And heck yeah..... when I am ready to sport a loin cloth I will make sure to post the pics!! hahahahaha

Roberta is offline Senior Member
    Wow such a difference so quickly. Thats great. Your blood sugar is looking good too. Way to go.

Thanks for posting the pics. It is very motivational. Also, loin cloths, kilts, jousting in armor - all good

Kev
    Kev is offline Senior Member
    Looks like you are off to a great start. Grok On!
    Strive for healthy today.

Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Victoria is offline Senior Member
    Great start! Can't wait to see the loin cloth pictures though
    "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

You all rock! I mean Grok! LOL Thanks for the compliments and the votes of confidence! It helps tremendously!

Sungrazer is offline Senior Member
    PB is awesome, grok on and you'll soon climb trees in that loincloth and hollering like Tarzan.
    Sometimes you need to be told the truth in order to be able to see it.

My journal

I see grain people...

Exist in shadow, drifting away.

hahahahaha Thanks Sungrazer! hahaha I have my countdown set for the one year...... however, I have a feeling I might get to that point before the countdown reaches zero! Watch out Tarzan..... TAWFUNGUY is the NEW King Of The Jungle! Aaaahhhhhhahaaahahahahahahahahaa!!! I just gotta make sure I am not like George of the Jungle and hit a tree! hahaha

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So, one of my close friends named Mikey contacted me when I made my Countdown to Loin Cloth....... he gave me a lot of crap about it.... all in jest though. But here is the funny thing. he just resigned up for Weight Watchers....... he did well his first round with them but the weight started to come back. I told him about Primal Blueprint but he did the whole humbug thing. However, he said he will also take the countdown challenge and said in 1 year he will join me wearing a loin cloth LOLOL Wanna wager who will look more like Tarzan? Hahahaha! We got our wives to agree that when we do the loin cloth pics that we will do so at Mikey's place which sites at a rivor with some great rocks for us to pose on! hahaha OMG, this is going to be friggin epic and funny as all can be! What in the hell did I get myself in to and now Mikey! LOL

Page 4 of 239 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast