Page 235 of 239 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2389

Thread: COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal page 235

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    @Marinanne! Those look wonderful and great job getting the pic up! Glad you understood the tech help LOL

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

I have re-started my basic exercise routine and created a new workout schedule for me. Here is the scheduled week:

Mondays - Workout
    Tuesdays - Workout
    Wednesdays - Off
    Thursdays - Workout
    Fridays - Workout
    Saturdays - Off
    Sundays - Off

Then I will look to possibly switching it up in a couple weeks. Eating has been pretty spot on..... last night's dinner was delicious! Crisp Smoke Bacon Ends along with Onions and Cabbage that were cooked in the bacon fat..... very good!

Earlier in the day, I had made a blended soup from the left over Berbere Chicken and Steamed Brussel Sprouts...... simple, east, delicious.

As far as sleep goes, I did not get as much as I had hoped for last night because my brother is visiting but I have been going to bed earlier than before.... my goal is to be in bed by 10pm but no later than 11pm.

Well, off to get my day started!!

Woot!

Today has been a great Monday!

Had my smoothies throughout the day.... in fact, I made myself a treat tonight by taking Lemons Juice, Ice, a little touch of Stevia and a couple fresh mint leaves and threw it in my smoothie blender and kablammmo.... instant sweet and primal desert!

I am also still on track doing my walking each day at least 2 miles and to switch up some fun for working out, I broke out my Wii and my EA Sports Active 2..... LOLOL Goofy but fun!

Woot!

Today has been a very good but exhausting day thus far despite not getting much sleep last night. I did my work out kinda late last night which is what I contribute was the cause of me not being able to get to bed until early this morning. Unfortunately, I was only able to get a few hours of sleep...... so, that lets me know I have to do my exercises earlier and allow my body to be at peace during the evening so I can get to bed earlier and achieve better sleep.

When I got up this morning, I decided to knock out my workout first thing and did so on an empty stomach. I did 25 body weight exercises that only used my body weight as well as the occasional use of a resistance band. During the exercises, I made sure that I pushed myself pretty hard no only in repetitions and such, but also in form..... working hard not to cheat or half-ass it. By the end of my work out, I was exhausted and kinda whoosie from lack of food or water.

So, when the workout was done, I made sure to first rest and then chose to do my vitals (Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar and Resting Heart Rate). Here are the results from that:

Blood Pressure = 104/68
    Blood Sugar = 85
    Resting Heart rate after workout = 85

Once the vitals were done, I went and started to have sustenance which my body was very much ready for! Here is a look of what I have had today so far:

The first thing I had was my uber-weight reduction breakfast treat....... it is a simple drink, tasty and it is something that helps not only with the reduction in weight and inches, but it also helps kick in and boost my metabolism. Here is what is in it:

TAWFUNGUY’S Breakfast Drink Recipe

1 fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit (freshly squeezed by hand)
    2 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
    1 Dash of Cayenne Pepper
    1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice (freshly squeezed by hand)
    1 mini-spoon (included with jar) Stevia Powder

I placed everything in a mason jar, added a lid and shook it up well. TASTED AWESOME as always!

After that, I chose to have a small cup of coffee. Normally, I rarely drink coffee but it just sounded good. So I ground some fresh coffee beans up and then broke out my little French press.
    After that, it was time to put food into my belly! LOLOL

I started by having a ripe Avocado..... very lightly sprinkled with my homemade Applewood Smoked Celtic Sea Salt which I grind up super fine with homemade Garlic Powder and a few mixed Peppercorns. Made for a nice treat that was not too heavy or filling.

Then I made one full link of Chorizo which I melted and mixed in 5 eggs. I had the entire thing over about a 40 minutes or so time period.

The amazing thing was, I was not “stuffed” and felt amazing.

Just a little bit ago, I went ahead and had 1200 mg of pure fish oil......

Not sure what the rest of the day has in store for me, but I can tell you that I am feeling OUTSTANDING!! My energy level is now through the roof!

Now, I focus on getting the water I need throughout the day. My goal each day is to have close to 90-110 ounces of water a day. With my water, I usually add a tablespoon of lemon juice and a slight dash of Cayenne Pepper.

Tonight for dinner will be maybe 4 ounces of steak and about 3 servings of veggies..... I am thinking it will be Asparagus tonight. Dinner will also be no later than 6pm for me tonight.

All in all, I think things are definitely going great on this end!

Oh and on a side note...... despite my normal workout...... throughout the day I periodically do 25 doorway push ups. Tonight I will be taking my pooch "Titan" on a walk for a couple hours. Tomorrow is my scheduled workout day off..... but I will still plan to take a walk.... just to keep the exercise motivation going.

Last edited by TAWFUNGUY; 01-31-2012 at 03:09 PM.

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    awesome day TawFunGuy!! I enjoy your journal a lot!! Keep up the great work!!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Thanks theprimalcajun!

Another grand day today!

To start, I went to bed at 1030pm last night and was up at 7 this morning..... then had one of my morning breakfast drinks. After which, I went on a 2.5 mile walk with pooch "Titan" (1/2 Siberian Husky 1/2 Wolf) and really enjoyed the morning.

When I got home, I made a 1/2 steak with some Mixed Veggies (3 servings) with I lightly cooked up using my Homemade Chicken Stock with Burbere spices. It was awesome!

After that I ran and did some errands and while I was out, I picked up a small smoothie which was made from Banana, Blueberries, Whey Protein and Bee Pollen.... that's it and it was a delicious light lunch.

When I got home (2:30pm), I ate the other half of the steak and 2 servings of the leftover veggies from this morning.

After each meal, I had at least 13 ounces of water with a little lemon in it.

Tonight, dinner will be had around 6pm and that is it for me for the night for any big food.

All in all..... a very good day indeed!

Marianne is offline Senior Member
    Love the way you just keep cranking along!

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    Dear TFG...

I am the worst friend ever.

Seriously.

SOWWIE!

I will do it very soon I PROMISE!!!!!!! <3
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Thanks Marianne!

@Manda..... you are the greatest, no worries!

Been a few days since I posted.... been SWAMPED on this end! But chugging a long, eating very well and kicked up my workouts again. Having a bit of difficulty getting good sleep but I will dial that in soon enough!