Page 234 of 239 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235236 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2389

Thread: COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal page 234

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Hahahahahhaa!!!!! OMG That was too funny Redflame! LOL I still will cool and prepare my dishes.... tell you what..... how about I cook them up, plate them like I do, take a pic BEFORE they get turned into smoothie? LOL There, justice served! LOLOL

Just finished doing a little over 2.5 mile walk. I eased into the first mile, shaved off 3+ minutes off the second mile then eased in the final stretch. Once I came home, I did 30 doorway push ups and did 2 sets of 10 curls....... now, time for a breakfast smoothie!

Signature Approved by Mark Sisson

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    smoothie is like a semi healthy version of a milk shake
    Cooking up protien and veg and putting it in a blender....that's just sludge!

Seriously though, more power to ya! I could not do it, but then again I can't drink smoothies or milk shakes, not even egg nog.....love the flavor, but the texture YUCK
    Redflame
    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
    15 pounds down! with more to go!

Ok, then I will call it making Primal Sludge then! Excellent! LOL

Nom, Nom, Nom! LOL

Redflame is offline Senior Member
    You are Focused, Determined, Supportive, On Fire, and yet you are still a sick puppy!

Have fun on your venture!
    My new venture is getting to know Vlad III of Romania--- That is what I named our new Total Gym that got delivered this week. Vlad is still in his coffin (box) in the living room, but I think tonight he just might get set free.
    Redflame
    Started PB Aug 9, 2010 then let 'stuff' get in the way
    Back to start and make a fantastic 2012
    Goal of Significant Weight Loss
    15 pounds down! with more to go!

Woof! Woof! HhhoooooowwwwwwwlllllllL!!! LOL Thanks!

Nice name chosen for your new edition! Perfect in fact! Have fun with Vlad when you release him!

Marianne is offline Senior Member
    My primal coonskin hat off to you for taking on your latest challenge! Very impressive. But I'm with Redflame--that texture thing keeps me far away from smoothies or Primal Sludge variants. I'll still be cheering you from the sidelines, though. You drink that stuff so we don't have to :-)

Oh, and I did my first primal foraging yesterday. Bagged some really beautiful lemons from my neighbor. I'm using this post as a test for my new mad fotobucket skillz. (Not! I can't even be sure if the picture will appear...) Hope you don't mind, but I thought you'd enjoy seeing these lovelies--if the picture posts correctly.

Okay, back to the drawing board on the fotobucket thing, but the lemons ARE great and thanks for the encouragement to look more closely at what's around me. Good advice on lots of levels!

Just finished cooking up some chickens with some Berbere spices that my friend Tara (a fellow Primal) sent me! Here are the before and after pics!! YUM!

Now they are resting and afterwards, they will be de-boned and the carcasses will be used to make homemade chicken stock. The meat will be shredded up, portioned out, some put in the freezer and other will be blended up into "Primal Sludge" LOL

@Marianne..... Thanks! Oh and about the consistency..... I make it the same consistency as a creamed soup..... it's all good! That's ok, I'll take one for the team and drink the Primal Sludge for you! LOL That is awesome that you started your foraging I see you are having difficulties with getting your pic to show. Make sure in photobucket that you go to your album where the pic is at, put your cursor over the pic and a drop down menu will show.... place your cursor over "direct link" and left click your mouse. Then when you want to post the pic here in MDA, in the reply section, click the Insert Image icon and the paste (Cntrl-V) in the url box..... then hit ok and you should be set...

Quote Originally Posted by TAWFUNGUY View Post
    @Marianne..... I see you are having difficulties with getting your pic to show. Make sure in photobucket that you go to your album where the pic is at, put your cursor over the pic and a drop down menu will show.... place your cursor over "direct link" and left click your mouse. Then when you want to post the pic here in MDA, in the reply section, click the Insert Image icon and the paste (Cntrl-V) in the url box..... then hit ok and you should be set...
    Here--just because I am a really stubborn old biddy and hate being so hopeless with this newfangled interwebs thing. Thanks for the tech support!