Page 21 of 239 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: COUNTDOWN TO LOIN CLOTH - TAWFunGuy's Primal Journal page 21

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Taw,
    If I may ask, where in OR is your event?

I am impressed with your mindset, success, and doctor's appointment. I wish you could bottle it all and give a huge dose to all my diabetic family members.

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    WOOO ROAD TRIP FOOD!!! Lol... It is disgusting isnt it? One time I took my brother grocery shopping and went through everything we were getting and showed him how much HFCS he was buying... and he completely threw half of it back on the shelves... he didn't even REALIZE it was in some of those things... its nuts... They stick it where you don't think to look... EVERYWHERE!

Anywho, enough on that HAPPY FRIDAY!
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

ericfoster3 is offline Senior Member
    I finally found a JERKY that has very little sugar in it. It's called Chip's American Jerky. I like the spicy version.. http://chipsamericanjerky.com/nutrition/nutrition.htm

TAWFUNGUY is offline Senior Member
    Woohoo! We are 15 minutes out from our destination!!! We have just stopped to get some grub..... chicken and veggies and veggie soup....mmmmmmm Then we head to the field.

Marcadav.... our field that we will be at is in Lebanon, Oregon. I am looking forward with running around this weekend!

I am so stoked that my fellow Groks and Grokettes are motivated by my enthusiasm! LOLOL I never would have thought that but it is an awesome feeling none the less!! When I set up the internet at the field, I will be able to post up updates and even pics/videos....

I am one happy Grok right now!!!!!

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!

rozska is offline Senior Member
    It's *scary* once you start reading labels and you realize how many things they've infected with sugar.

I've been primal coming up on 2 1/2 months. At the state fair today there were many sweet things that my niece and brother got, which I had a single bite of then said, no thanks, because again, all I could taste were the chemicals in them! Kind of amazing. Sure made it easier!

Have a lovely, lovely weekend! And yes, homemade jerky = WIN. (I make my own on a regular basis.)
    If I don't live my dream, who will?

Thanks!

We finally made it and we are out here in beautiful Central Oregon..... 70 degrees, blue skies, few clouds, soft breeze...... it is good to be a Grok!

I am sitting here in the middle of the woods updating my journal! LOL Woohoo!!!

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    You are about an hour southeast of me.

mandabear2010 is offline Senior Member
    OMG you are an hour away from another Primal!?! ... *sigh* i would give up a pack of bacon for some primal socialization!

Glad you are gettin ready to have a blast! I hope you win? (is this another winning scenario?)
    Live Like No One Else

http://primalterp.blogspot.com/

Thanks! Actually I am producing this event not playing in it. Should come on down and check it out this weekend! I just got back from picking up primal grub (turkey, beef, bacon, lots of veggies and a couple bananas.... plenty o water too!) We are prepared to make it a primal weekend without deviation!!! Woot!

Having an AWESOME GROK TIME here at the paintball field in Oregon! Everyone is tripping out at the weight loss and my before and during pics! Woot!!!!